Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Red_Warrior

Bloody 'ell! Nooo!

Well, it happened. Again. My website's dead. Thanks the the stupidity of Crosswinds, my data has been lost. The sad thing is I didn't get is all backed up.... as I've been tweaking my compy to work right (Black and White hates me now.... *sighs* but Sonic R has sound again. Go figure). How is this to be kept on topic? Totally DOOMED: The Literally Off-color DOOM Site is now officially dead. Blegh.... today's been both good an bad.... lose a website, but finally get Wolf (old and great DOS game... play as a wolf. Killing your own prey to marking your territory... be a fuzzy fanged critter!). Oi... may Kabu-chan (the Bulldog demon) bite the responsible parties for losing the RAID servers in the ass. *Sighs and snuffles*....

*sighs* Why do people think that the general forums is the perfect place to rant? There are other forums for that. Forums that nobody hardly goes into so it would be the perfect place to get your frustrations out.

Not a total rant.... I'm sad that I lost my DOOM site. I doubt anyone heard of it or cared.... it's uncommon for anyone to like my websites -_-

Red_warrior don't pay attention to an ignorant person such as BBG. As you can see, he is just a total follower of the "higher" powers of the forums.

*sighs* Why do people think that the general forums is the perfect place to rant? There are other forums for that. Forums that nobody hardly goes into so it would be the perfect place to get your frustrations out.

Dunno, seems to me that what she was saying was relatively Doom related. More so than some of your posts that I can recall, in any event.

Dunno, seems to me that what she was saying was relatively Doom related. More so than some of your posts that I can recall, in any event.

Most of my posts are replies. I have not made alot of new threads in a while. Especially in the general forum.

Most of my posts are replies. I have not made alot of new threads in a while. Especially in the general forum.

that's my forum mentality, I only post new topics in the polls forum...even there its a rarity

Cheer up Red, it could be worse.... you could have woken up as Ralphis! I bet dat shit would have really fucked yo day up! ;)

By da way, BBG.... I gots ICQ dawg. What's yo ICQ number so I can talk wit ya?

/me looks under BBG's profile for da OBVIOUS....

/me waits for someone to call him a dumb shit.

cough

Thanks the the stupidity of Crosswinds, my data has been lost. The sad thing is I didn't get is all backed up.... as I've been tweaking my compy to work right (Black and White hates me now.... *sighs* but Sonic R has sound again. Go figure).

My brother reformatted my computer a few months back. I lost 5 gigs of my personal irreplacable files out of the 12 gigs that were erased, so I know how you feel. All you can do is start over (and make backups). Good luck in getting your site up and running again.

If I rant, I want everyone to see it. I don't want it to sit untouched in some backwater forum that about 5 people go into daily.

Oh, and I have the same forum mentality as you, I almost never make new topics, unless they're polls, or I am being Lüt's guinea pig.