Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Ho Ho Ho! DWBS For All!

Because I'm in a generous mood, what with it being Christmas Eve and all, and today seems to be a fairly big day for WAD gifts, and also in the name of blatant self-promotion, we have a set of Christmas WADs (which may also include WADs with no Christmas theme, but released today), so if you've released something today, post a link to it (or a thread) in the comments and hopefully someone will update about it. Here's some right now:

• AgentSpork has released a SP map for ZDoom called Denial
  • Gemini released a Christmas WAD you can check out. Requires Boom or similar.
  • That Cyb guy released a Massmouth addon also for ZDoom
  • Super Sonic Doom was also released today, and it also requires ZDoom. Get it here with mirrors to follow.
  • Ralphis informs me that Unidoom 3 is supposed to come out soon. And by soon, I mean it's out, so go get it!
  • fraggle has released version 0.3 of Freedoom.

And since everything seems to need ZDoom these days (or this day anyway), you may as well head over to ZDoom.org and upgrade to the latest version.

Darkman 4 said:

FP!

Massmouth Christmas doesn't work for me. Denial is pretty damn hard, yet fun at the same time.

If you're using 2.0.63a, it's time to move up to 94 or 95 for this one. I had the same problem at first.

Also, make sure your command line is ordered like this: -file massm2 massmas

Cyb said:

• Ralphis informs me that Unidoom 3 is supposed to come out soon. When 'soon' is, nobody knows, so keep checking.
That's it for now, kids, enjoy!

Soon as in tonight or tomorrow.

For SSD, there seems to be a bug on map07 where you get the yellow key-- but there aren't any yellow key doors, or at least-- I couldn't find any at all.

massmouthmas is cool but to frustrating. i keep getting lost and not knowing what to do next.

Ah, I see.
However, on Nautical Mines Act 1, at the start, I'm frozen. I can't move at all. Even when you slide down that waterfall, still frozen.

TomD666 said:

Ah, I see.
However, on Nautical Mines Act 1, at the start, I'm frozen. I can't move at all. Even when you slide down that waterfall, still frozen.

That's a cutscene of sorts, you'll unfreeze after a short while.

Edit: you had wallrunning turned on - everybody, make sure it's off when you play.

konic said:

Guys, looks like ZDoom 2.0.95 doesn't work properly on ComChest 2 !? :(

2.0.95 doesn't work properly due to a serious bug. Use 2.0.96 instead.

It seems like super sonic doom doesnt work for me. Dont know why, but I get

Script error, "DECORATE" line 239:
Invalid state parameter

I'm going to see if I have an outdated version of Zdoom, but I doubt it.

Edit: Whoops, nm then

The Ultimate Doomer and Cyber-Menace are the best map makers ever! ... And Cyb of course. Now then - back to SSD, where chunks of my life shall be consumed once more.

Derrick said:

The World is going to End!
Ralphis finished a project!

Good Job!

That's the 3rd finished one. Jeez! No respect!