Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

Post yer booty

Here's what I got...

Disturbed CD
Drowning Pool CD
Bunch of the older Amazing Spider-Man Comic books
Gift card to DSW (Need some new hiking boots)
Two pairs of Pants
Three Long sleeved shirts
Gift Certificate to a Movie
TONS of Candies
$100

And..... two brand new nephews... :)

Had a VERY Merry Christmas!

1 single item I paid for myself.
A Squier SA-100 guitar that some fuck from UPS slammed into a shelving bracket or something. Put a nice gash in the body. Merry Christmas. lol

Hey guys. Missed you.

Yeah UPS sucks. But dhl delivered a package for my brother. They left it sitting on the porch, in the middle of winter, in a not great neighborhood. I looked online, and in their notes they put "Signed for, left with receptionist." I didn't know I had a receptionist. I'm just lucky it didn't get soaked or stolen.

Books (yay):

Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid
Foundation trilogy
Shadows of the Mind
Hackers & Painters
All Music Guide to Jazz

Some money
One CD
Some clothes
A newspaper subscription

Postal 2 Share the Pain
Gothic 2
Diablo 2 + LOD
Starwars Bounty Hunter(meh)
Corvette(mistake)
Hunter The Reckoning Wayward
Gloves
Wallscoll
Jacket
Original Garfeild Holiday movie(as a joke)
C Note
Super Troopers
Razor
Gas Cards
Wallet
and Socks

A Watch
A small Air Blower for cleaning PCs
Some Chocolate
Getting to spend Christmas with my girlfriend.

ljdemon said:

Diablo 2 + LOD

Welcome to Battle.net! We hope you enjoy your stay being spammed by bots constantly in games, getting hacked left and right, and being sold dupes without knowing it. Keep in mind we ban people for using Maphack, a hack that shouldn't even be considered a hack because it doesn't hurt anybody and actually makes the game easier to play. In fact, Blizzard employees use it themselves! And remember to save up for soj's cause they are like real money in Diablo 2. Have fun!

Metroid Prime 2
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
neat shirt
Some card games
Cake-Pressure Chief
Fishbone-The Reality of My Surroundings (not yet arrived)

probably some other things I can't remember what

Bloodskull said:

Welcome to Battle.net! We hope you enjoy your stay being spammed by bots constantly in games, getting hacked left and right, and being sold dupes without knowing it. Keep in mind we ban people for using Maphack, a hack that shouldn't even be considered a hack because it doesn't hurt anybody and actually makes the game easier to play. In fact, Blizzard employees use it themselves! And remember to save up for soj's cause they are like real money in Diablo 2. Have fun!

The damn bots spam IN the games now? I haven't played for a year or so.

meh, whatever, sp was much better anyway, no annoying fags and no pkers. Plus, you can edit the .mpqs any way you wish. Hooray for rare small charms!

GameCube (actually got it a little early, like two weeks ago or so)
New shoes
Pants
Two sweaters
A watch

And I think that's it. Not the most fruitful Christmas ever but Christmas isn't about how much loot you get.

Since the holidays are all about giving, I'll list what I gave away instead.

Harry Potter DVD (the third movie, don't recall it's name)
Insulated coffee cup
A novel from one of the best selling swedish authors.
A bottle of apple sourz.
A decorative drinking glass
Die Hard triology DVD box

And I need to get something for the gf, but I won't meet her for a couple of more days so I havn't yet.

Bloodskull said:

Actually I have had this game once before, however, it had been destroyed. I know how bad Battlenet can get which is why I rarely go online, I hate fuckin hackers- shows weakness. I'm 100% legit in online games. But thanks for the reminder.

Quast said:

The damn bots spam IN the games now? I haven't played for a year or so.

meh, whatever, sp was much better anyway, no annoying fags and no pkers. Plus, you can edit the .mpqs any way you wish. Hooray for rare small charms!

Don't mind bloodskull, he is way over doing it. I play Diablo II: LoD battle.net a lot, and I sometimes get one bot message if I enter a chatroom. Sometimes a bot joins and says about 5 things in a public game, but it's nothing to not play the game over, just press the 'n' button and it will erase them from the screen (if I recall).

You don't get hacked left and right in closed battle.net, and open battle.net they let have all that jazz (the last time I played it). And if you are going to trade, rather than just throwing things for a switch, you can use sites to make sure you get the item. Either way, there aren't too many dupers out there in closed. Maphack, it was handy, but still, come on, you don't need it, just play the game as it is, it may take longer, but that's the point. Just because Blizzard may have used it, doesn't mean you can, if they did it would have been while testing or whatnot, and I don't think you are an official game tester for them. Soj's aren't nearly as popular as they used to be 2 years ago. And even then, they weren't anything bothersome.

Though now Cow runs are kinda "out" and you'll find more Baal runs (Just Baal's minions usually) than anything sometimes. Oh and look out for über Diablo, he's funderful. :D

Heh, I'm really enjoying what I've gotten for christmas:

* A 30-inch flat-screen TV (Toshiba)
* Some good headphones
* Nintendo DS
(I'll probably mainly use it to play GBA games, though)
* Super Mario 64 DS (Wierd to control with the stylus, the mini-games are interesting)
* Cordless Wave-Bird controller for GameCube (Yay, now I can continue playing Metroid Prime 2)
* Soul-Calibur 2 (X-BOX)

I really like my new TV. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to sitting around watching TV and not doing much else.

NOTE: That Metroid Prime game they included with the Nintendo DS is pure shite. This game looks like just some average FPS game. Oh yeah, and the controls suck too. Heh.

damn some of you guys got some nice stuff.

here is my load of crap:

* Laser pen thingy
* A shirt
* A box of chocolates that taste more like caramel
* One of those deodorant/shower gel combo package thingies

* A new guitar (present to myself I guess)

I just bought myself a Larry Fitzgerald jersey with $50 of the money I received, so that's made my Christmas take even better.

RC car, nintendo ds, book on birds, case for my sp, ff dawn of souls, fable.. got some fleece sheets but me and lostsoul dislike fleece.. so we got cash instead.

Birthday and Christmas presents for me.

Playstation 2 game: X-files - Resist or Serve (I'm dissapointed, it's basically RE:X-files. Complete with irritating camera placement. The storyline itself seems fascinating, but I'm going to have to fight the game to learn it sadly)
Terry Pratchett: Going Postal, The Discworld Almanak (Is it just me or is Terry growing fond of cabbages?
Ben Elton: Past Mortem (Good book)
A trolley and boxes to haul my computer in for Lans (Brilliant idea)
128MB MP3 Player.

Not a large haul, but a nice haul :D

Fuck. For the longest time I thought my family was poor. Well, this is all I got. Parents are divorced, and one actually has a job, which rules, because he gets me cool shit at christmas.

Dawn of the Dead & Ed Wood (Dvd)
Roland Microcube (Kick ass portable amp)
0.10 guage D'addrio guitar strings
A pick holder with some complimentary picks, ehehe
Cigarettes
A TV/DVD player
An mp3 cd player (apparently these have existed for awhile, but I'm just now discovering them. they rule)
512MB flash drive
$100 from some relatives I didn't know were still alive (nice suprise. Yes, I wrote them a thank you letter, ass)
Two shirts

And then I "inherited" some shit. You know, stuff that people don't want anymore, so they give it to you

Photosmart printer
Acoustic guitar (I've a shitload of guitars, but never owned an acoustic)

That's the most stuff I've ever recieved for christmas; and with an asshole girlfriend out of the picture, I didn't have to travel one bit! I LOVE CHRISTMAS

Bloodskull said:

bots are only in the chatrooms. they have boosted their security and there are virtually no hacks left (unlike diablo), and maphack is still a hack, and cheating.

edit: dont forget you can ignore the idiots and the soj crap too.

also, if you are going to troll, at least try not to make it so obvious.

I spent that money my dad gave me. I got:

Ed Wood (DVD)
Donnie Darko (DVD)
Life of Brian (DVD)
Snatch (DVD)
Radiohead - OK COmputer (CD)
Black Sabbath - Master of Reality (CD)
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (CD)
The Sex Pistols - Never Mind the Bollocks (CD)
A case for my Game Boy

I have $84 left over which I'm going to take to Amazon.com to spend on a Young Ones DVD, Legendary Pink Dots CDs and/or Wizards on DVD.

Bloodskull said:

1. In version 10, you don't start in a chat room o you can avoid them completely if you want to

2. THere are no spam bots in game. Ever. I don't know what you;re smoking. The only in- game spamming comes from the occasional asshole that randomly appears and says "ZOMG sum1 rush me PLZ!!!!!111" 30 times in a row, but they leave after a minute or so if everyone ignores them (which they inevitibly will).

3. If you ever buy Diablo items outside of the game, you are an idiot. If you toherwise recieve a duped item, sucks to be you. It's never happened to me.

4. Hackers are extremely rare in Closed Battlenet, which is all I play. In fact, I see absolutely no point in playing Open Battlenet at all. If you play there, you're just asking to run into hackers. Really the only "hacks" in closed Bnet I've ever encountered are glitch exploits like one time a guy killed me 3 times in a row before I could pick up my first corpse and I dropped literaly everything I was carrying the 3rd time which he promptly picked up and buggered off with. Luckily Lutarez hooked me up with some nice swag soon after.

5. I've never actualy seen a SOJ nor do I really care that high-level characters use them as currency. WTF is the problem with that? Of course, I've never gotten a character past Hell difficulty due to my short attention span, so I havent actualy seen this kind of powergaming first-hand.

6. I actualy agree with you on maphacks, though I didn't think you could actualy get banned for using them. It's sometimes a godsend when you have to find your way through some headache of a dungeon (the Maggot Lair comes to mind here) and someone offers to use their maphack.

In conclusion, Diablo 2 is a rather fun game if you're into that kind of thing, and you;re a whinty bitch so STFU and get out.

Danarchy said:

2. THere are no spam bots in game. Ever. I don't know what you;re smoking. The only in- game spamming comes from the occasional asshole that randomly appears and says "ZOMG sum1 rush me PLZ!!!!!111" 30 times in a row, but they leave after a minute or so if everyone ignores them (which they inevitibly will).

Every now and then in a public game, that usually is popular, a bot will come it and advertise a site. But it is nothing to hate the game for, they say about 5 things, then leave.

i got....
cash
gascard
clothes
CD wallet

i was originaly going to use the cash to buy a new mainboard/CPU/windowsXP pro combo thru intel. (because i sell intel products i could have gotten it all for $200) however i would then need to get new memory and a new graphics card. so i then decided on getting the nintendo DS, which i grabed today.

finaly a fucking backlite gameboy! besides i really dont need to upgrade my computer, it will be fine for atleast another year.

GTA:SA game guide
ATARI mini console thingy
Lots of lager (prefer bitter)
Bottle of Glayva
Baudolino book (via secret santa)
Bo Selecta DVD