Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kiltron

New DOOM2 level......Heresy Hill.....Merry Christmas!

So a couple of days ago I was going through my tons of HDD Backups of the many years I've been saving stuff from old drives. While looking for a really old texture reference of some landscapes, I stumbled upon my old ass original DOOM stuff. Now this material dates all the way back to 1996 when I first started getting into level design. I made a few maps for DOOM2, and while I didn't finish them all, nor did I find them worth anything since I was first starting out, I did manage to finish the very first map I did. So since I found my first map from 1996, for nostalgic reasons, I'm releasing it to you guys today. If you like challenging and constant gameplay, this map is for you. I bring you "Heresy Hill"......Merry Christmas!

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdoom/meanarena/d2_heresyhill.zip

Thearrel 'Kiltron' McKinney
planetquake.com/meanarena
planetdoom.com/meanarena

Finally got around fileplanet's irritating download system.

Really nice map Kiltron, too bad you never released any more Doom2 maps. Btw, welcome to Doomworld! Feel free to post here anytime!

Oh yeah, I am looking forward to your next Doom3 project.

Kaiser said:
Finally got around fileplanet's irritating download system.

I couldn't get it to work... probably because it's tied to advertising sites that my anti-spyware app blocked as malicious.

Dittohead said:
submit it to the /idgames archive.

Yeah!

I agree, great map Kiltron. It played really well, and also looked very nice indeed.

A good map in all aspects...

Would have been cool to see other Doom 2 maps by you.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback. I wish I would have finished them all too. Possibly I may tackle them in the future.

If you need help on uploading to /idgames (a much more convienant place than fileplanet), just read the FAQ and it'll tell you just about what to do. I'll check it out when it arrives there! :)