Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Job

Reggie White seems to be dead

I have no source since it doesn't seem to have been reported yet. But since I'm in Wisconsin, we'd know. Apparently he died in his sleep last night. Yes, that's right, the Minister of Defense is dead.

Reggie's dead, huh? So what? People die, it happens. When ever a celebrity dies it's news- if me, you, or anyone in this forum dies no one notices but family(maybe). Some one has to do something above the normal to be noticed and recorded when they die. America is great.

ljdemon said:

if me, you, or anyone in this forum dies no one notices but family(maybe).

I'd have thought your friends, neighbours, schoolmates/co-workers would notice too. Unless of course you don't have any of those because you never leave your house/flat/room/basement... in which case the pizza delivery guy would almost certainly notice.

Numbermind said:

My friend says "Fine, he was dead to me years ago."

hahaha bye bye 92

ljdemon said:

Reggie's dead, huh? So what? People die, it happens. When ever a celebrity dies it's news- if me, you, or anyone in this forum dies no one notices but family(maybe). Some one has to do something above the normal to be noticed and recorded when they die. America is great.

We knew when Magikal died. When lüt fake died. When noskill died. You fail it

ljdemon said:

Yeah, this type of attitude (as if it's a negative thing in the first place) is only found in America, isn't it?

i liked how the news today put alot of focus on how liza minellie (however the fuck you spell her name) fell out of bed and hit her head. mean while over 52,000 people are dead!
christ sakes that is disturbing. i mean 52,000 are dead! most likly more than that, many more will die from other causes due to that disaster.

NiGHTMARE said:

I'd have thought your friends, neighbours, schoolmates/co-workers would notice too. Unless of course you don't have any of those because you never leave your house/flat/room/basement... in which case the pizza delivery guy would almost certainly notice.

I'm not saying I wouldn't notice some one close- I'm talking about the media, chances of getting noticed by the media is slim unless a crime was committed or something out of the norm.