Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gilcoc

Somebody know where I can download\get "B4DOOM"?

I saw the screenshots of the game and I excited until its cause me want to download this game. So, somebody have this game?

never heard of that. did a quick search and it looks like a project that went under. don't worry 95% of projects end up dying out anyways.

so to put it simply no, there is no way to get this. chances are its not even finished or close to a finished product. even if it was chances are it has been lost or deleted. You could try contacting the creator, if you can find him

just to make sure we are on the same page. this is the project you are thinging of, right?
http://www.geocities.com/b4doomgl/scrframeset.html
looks like it would have been cool, even if it was a bunch of heritic/hexen stuff added to doom

Thats it, Sephiroth!
I saw these screenshots. this is "B4 Doom", bat its to bad that I can't download this game. Maybe you right, this game is gone.

you could try searching well known doom wad archives.
looks like it would have been cool, but sadly don't know what happened.

I was expecting some ancient TC from 1997 or something, like "X files doom" or "From dusk till dawn doom", but this looks quite recent (decently modified effects, slopes), so there is a tiny chance you might be able to get hold of the creator, try googling it, try and grab an email address (he might have made forum posts or guesbook entries hyping his wad), get the addy and google that to find places he has posted recently, then contact him there...

I did this recently, i downloaded an RPG Maker 2000 game ages ago, it was cool but i lost it, so i googled the name, and got nowhere, but i remembered the creators email addy, so i googled that and found his account on an RM2K website, looking at that i found he actually had a livejournal, then i contacted him on his comments (to find he had deleted the RPG..bugger **)