Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dittohead

I enjoy the sound of beating a dead horse

OR,

Has anyone ported the doom 2 monsters and double barral shotgun to doom 1? This is probably illegal I would imagine, but it'd be cool no less for those of us who own both games and who'd like to play through say, Ultimate Doom, with the new cast of characters.

Consider the horse beaten.

IIRC, the Playstation version of Doom had stuff from Doom II in the "Doom I/Ultimate Doom" part of the game. But that's probably not what you had in mind.

Actually, hell, since ZDoom allows for WADs of more than 32 maps, in theory one could port Ultimate Doom over, concerns about the legality of doing that notwithstanding.

TheDarkArchon said:

Just add the SSG sprites to a WAD, load them, and then IDFA. You'll find you have the SSG in your inventory.

Don't forget the sounds too.

Dittohead said:

OR,

Has anyone ported the doom 2 monsters and double barral shotgun to doom 1? This is probably illegal I would imagine, but it'd be cool no less for those of us who own both games and who'd like to play through say, Ultimate Doom, with the new cast of characters.

Consider the horse beaten.

I don't see how its any less legal than the Doom64 TC, Console Doom wad, SNES Doom project, etc.

you should try beating a dead cow. its cool cause possums usally run out.

once i tried to lose my brother and his friends in the woods by telling them i found something dead. only it back fired and we did find soemthing dead. of course i left them and they then got lost.