Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord Of Nothing

What are the chances that the hell monsters get to earth?

I hope at some point through endless sequals and expansion packs after the orginal DooM 3, that eventualy the hell monsters get to earth and theres some sort of massive unessaceryily large gore fest/uber battle between millions of marines and millions of monsters.
And you play the original DooM3 marine turned general or given some sort of fancy armour or just in his plain old armour. And it would be just like Halo 2 except the end wouldn't be crap but amazing and the entire game would be on earth except the worlds most amazing boss battle at the end of the game which would be in hell.

TADA!

Yeah, let's put millions of demons into the D3 engine to cause even the most powerful PCs in the world to blow up.

Uhm, does Nuts.wad even have millions of demons?

I'd also like to hear where you heard about all "the endless sequels and expansion packs" - so far, I only heard about *one* official expansion pack and three fan-made expansions. No sequels yet.

I think I'll let this one pass.
There will be only two expansions for Doom3, since there were two expansions for just about the rest of ID's games.

...and the original Quake (Shrek, the two main ones)... and Quake 2 (The Reckoning, Ground Zero and there was one more)

and of course doom (master levels Final Doom and Ultimate Doom)

actually Quake 3 is the only game from id where there WERENT more than two addons

news just in! I recently found my coppy of armagon for quake!
Here I was thinking it was lost when I moved. I found it in an old tombraider case.

maybe the expansion will have a swat team and a virus added into the mix?

Stupidest thread title I've ever seen. It has absolutely nothing to do with the post. That being said, a scene of millions of demons vs millions of humans on a battle field is the type of warfare they used back in the day, about 200 or so years ago. However, a cgi sequence showing the downfall of earth would be pretty damn sweet.

I doubt there has ever been 1 million people on a single battlefield.

I'd still love to see a doom3 expansion pack take place on earth though, I think that would be pretty entertaining.

Scourge of Armagon was awesome. Dissolutions of Eternity was pretty cool, but they really didn't add enough monsters to make it interesting. They did, however, add a bunch of features that made it fun to make levels for, such as rotating brushes.