Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

cool anti-osama pics

All the anti Osama games and pictures in the world aren't going to bring this man to justice. The people who create this pics and shit if they want to do anything good then they should sign up. I hate pointless propaganda like this when the guys who create won't be the people giving there lives to take out this prick. If you hate this man either sign up or shut up. And this is off topic.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"So you like skyscrapers, huh bitch?" *LMFAO*

The Bash Bin Laden game could've been a lot better, but all the pics of him were funny, especially the 3D Lathe "Bin Laden Toilet Paper" model that they made. I put the "Bin_laden_goat.jpg" on an email and forwarded it to my friends, so if you see something eventually in your email inbox called "Bahahahahaaaaahaha! (Funny)", then you'll know it was me! :)

If I could actually do something about Bin Laden, including rip his dick off and skullfuck him with it until his brains rot away, I would, trust me. :D

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HO, HO, HO, HEE, HEE, HEE, HEE, HAH, HAH, HAh, Hah, ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, hmmmmm......

IMG 04 and 09 = Da funniest shit I have EVA SEEN IN MAH GHETTO AS LIFE!!! Nice work LÜT, dat shit really made me feel better! ¦]

04 basically describes what I think of his punk ass, and 09 is definately what will happen to him, if there be any justice in dis fucked up universe we live in.... now back to what I was doing!!!

ROFLMFGAO, ROFLMFGAO, ROFLMFGAO.... you gets da idea (I HOPE!)

P.S. good job, Ali-g.... errrr, I mean Fodders! You da man gramps, ***** (5 stars for ya)! :D

OH and as for you, RobMICKEY MOUSE, or whateva do fuck yo name is.... I think I speak for us all when I say:

SHUT DA FUCK AND BOUNCE DA FUCK OUT OF HERE, BEFORE YOU GET SMACKED LIKE DA BIG-MOUTH BITCH YOU IS, HO!!!! IF YA DON'T LIKE WHAT DA FUCK WE SAY, KISS OUR MOTHAFUCKIN, DOOM LOVIN, ASSES, SUCK OUR DICKS, SWALLOW OUR NUT, AND PUKE IT UP LATER IN YO MOM'S HOLE MOTHAFUCKA!

In short let me sum it up like dis for ya boy... FUCK YOU!!!

Have a nice day.... ya pussy ass nigga!
..|
..|
|||||
|||||
.|||
(Look closely... just like da new WTC pic, you'll get da idea.... bitch!)
¦]

Hey, there's a shitload of anti-Osama Flash games\movies on newgrounds.com , in fact, they have their own section for him :)=