Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CULTIVATED OUT

- some corporation decided to take advantage of knowledge of genetic engineering the other way than in medicine. They run a project which had to cultivate out the primeval animals with human's mind = the ultimate bio-weapons!

- there was a problem with the memory of the subjects and some of them (when they were transformed into primeval animals) had revolted.

- the heads of the project decided to get rid of all subjects, but there were people who sympathized with the "primevals". The people on the primeval's side run into the zoos to tell the subjects what the heads of the project wants to do. They let the primevals free and tell them where the weapons they created specially for them are stored.

- now it's up to the primevals to get free and find a place to live in peace.

I will post more ideas soon...

Bye...

Appreciate Your help Serious dude but there's one thing we lack more than ideas (minds) for TC's-are EXECUTORS (hands) people who will do stuff. So once You toss some ideas-thanks, will come handy, tc's won't be done next day.
Thanks for ideas tough.

Boring.

How about a Pirate Mod, where you have to chart courses and plunder booty. You can sail to Asia and fight Ninjas. Your ship acts as the hub and after returning from a successful raid you can see your booty hold and look at your treasure as it increases from each plunder. You will also take wenches and swordfight.

Scuba Steve said:

How about a Pirate Mod, where you have to chart courses and plunder booty. You can sail to Asia and fight Ninjas. Your ship acts as the hub and after returning from a successful raid you can see your booty hold and look at your treasure as it increases from each plunder. You will also take wenches and swordfight.

YES YES YES. I wanna play that!

I've been thinking of making a pirate game, something quick and small, like Xmas Doom. Interesting theme for sure...

Captain Red said:

I want a mod with vampires dammit! ones you can only kill with wooden stakes, holy water, ect...

Fukn' Castlevania Doom!

Um, you might try to do a mod which involves freeing some kind of hostages from captivity...
That's already been accomplished succesfully in many Wolfenstein mods, though. So it ain't too original anymore.

Smash TV doom, where you fighty bloody tooth-and-nail for toasters and VCRs. There can be a live studio audience too!

Has there been a monopoly doom?

if so where can i get it

if not can someone make it please.

chess doom

cluedo doom

doom wads based on board games

anything like that

please tell me where i can get such wonders

Always wanted to play Resident Evil or Silent Hill conversion. Something that would Truly make me fear (Cold as Hell did a pretty good job).

Ooh, how about a mod where you play as Arnold 'Ahnuld' Schwarzenegger! You get to use some of the weapons he did in his movies, like the shotguns, grenade launcher, and minigun from the Terminator movies or the railgun from Eraser. The final, BFG replacing weapon would be Ahnuld's sunglasses. When you put them on, you get Ahnuld power, which makes you so cool that you can crush demons' heads just by quoting movie lines!

Nmn> That's a good idea to make Resident Evil or Silent Hill conversion(s). I always wanted to play one! Also I was trying to build one (inspired by the Resident Evil 2 game), but I realized that it's too difficult for one person to build such huge conversion :(

I saw on some site a RE conversion for Half-Life, but none for Doom.

BTW: Silent Hill is pretty unnatural (perverse) as opposed to Resident Evil. I like it :)

I am making a mod called "Haze", that has inspiration from both Resident Evil (lonely hero fighting zombies) and Silent Hill (things like nightmares or areas from Your own imagination). No spoilers for now.

http://www.wadsinprogress.info/?a=listwads&wad=351
The screenshots are very outdated though. I'm still reading some stuff, but the more I know the more stuff is getting done. Screenshots are obsolete. Dang, reminds me I should update them.

How about a fan-made sequel to Doom 2? Basically, same classic feel, same atmosphere, but with some new monsters, and new weapons, kinda like what Doom 2 was to Doom 1. Personally, I think that would rock.

geekmarine said:

How about a fan-made sequel to Doom 2? Basically, same classic feel, same atmosphere, but with some new monsters, and new weapons, kinda like what Doom 2 was to Doom 1. Personally, I think that would rock.

Yea, this would be a good idea in like 1996, but this has been done befor, lot's of times... What do you think the wad called DooM 3 is (even though it does not have new monsters or guns)?
And yes it does exist, and I'm not talking about the new game.

Yeah but it never was made with new monsters and weapons that don't replace the existing ones. I think that it'd rock. I once made some maps for a mod like this.

It could be done in hubs, so we pass from episodes to a linear level set, to hubs. Some basic Zdoom tricks (basic acs, slopes, camaras, mirrors, not too detailed maps, and such).

List of wads from the top of my head that is sequels to Doom2:
RTC-3057
Requiem
Icarus
Nimrod
Memento Mori
Darkening E1 (iirc)
Twice Risen
Basicly any megawad ever made. (not counting TC's like Hacx or Batman doom)

As long as we're still talking about ideas for total conversions, mine would have to be one with an actual minigun, like the one from Terminator 3. One shoots ridiculously fast that looks cool and sounds cool. Place that and a bunch of other near-future weapons onboard a spaceship like RTC then have it crashland on a base on Europa where you have to kill the hellspawn, and then meet up with the general of the base. Then you would get put in prison and you'd have to kill the marines and let loose the demons being studied there to make your way to the hangar and escape (almost like Riddick....almost).