Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

I am plagiarized yet again...

Just recently I recieved an IM from Lüt which contained the adress to a NewDoom Forums post.

I could go on and on about plagiarism, morality, and Executor's ignorance in general right now, but I figure that my argument would be meaningless. After all, I'm the one in an intense rivalry with Ex, and whatever I say would be biased, and I am conscious minded enough to admit that. Rather, I think I will leave this to the forumers to discuss, for I think Ex might have an easier time getting the message that way.

By the way, this thread looks a little GREEN.

The only reason you posted your dumb shit on Newdoom is cause you knew it would be sent straight to hell here.

Liam, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, even if the imitation sucks.

Imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery, but when the imitator makes no concious effort to make an enjoyable copy, It just butchers the humor of your own stuff, and the "flattery" of it doesn't make up for that. Fuck, you don't put two worlds together to automatically make something funny. Having doomworld members sit and answer questions with no gags or plot twists is not comedy, it's a big bland lump of text garbage.

Executor has created an aura of stupidity that, in my opinion, overpowers even DooMBoy's, Cacodorkman's, or Fuckmordeth's. To try to give us some relief in this fucking depression of any fiction worth looking at, I will release DoomWorld Jeopardy 3 later today or tomorrow. Keep eyes on the Fan-Fiction forum.

<EDIT> Looks like DJ3 will take another day. It's quite long, and I have some work to do. Believe me, it's worth the wait :) </EDIT>

In every group there's a few winners and a whole lot of losers, sad but true. Christians, Muslims, Whites, Asians, Cripples, Retards, anyone and everyone.

Maybe if you expected Executor to be the COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKTARD THAT HE IS you wouldn't be so disappointed with him.

I don't mean to be curt, but Jesus fuck, why in the name of Flava Flav is this jackhole still around? Does he have nothing better to do with his life than rip off fan fiction about people in a Goddamned video game forum?

But it is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation

Crap :P

Failure is failure. Success is success. Quality is quality. Garbage is garbage. Original garbage is no better than unoriginal garbage. That quote should read:
But it is better to succeed in originality than to succeed in imitation.

Executor666... why does that name ring a bell... oh yeah, because HE'S A FUCKING MORON.

Mobilize the Stupard Army against him!

Hey Liam... you want me ta beat his ass, dawg? You been thru enough shit dis week, after dat title they gave ya.

Just let me take his head and crush it like a fuckin' grape would ya.... everyone will thank you later!

Hey Liam... you want me ta beat his ass, dawg? You been thru enough shit dis week, after dat title they gave ya.

Haha, I have a supporter, but he speaks a broken geekspeak/ebonics...

That's wrong man, esco's reaching out for love and you shut him down like that? what kind of a doomer are you?

Ahh hell ain't nottin original in the world no more so why give a fuck anyway. Limp bizkit's prolly pulling of their 30th cover right now and none of the fools who buy their cd's know it.

That's wrong man, esco's reaching out for love and you shut him down like that? what kind of a doomer are you?

That wasn't meant as an insult, it's just a little humor :)

Ahh hell ain't nottin original in the world no more so why give a fuck anyway. Limp bizkit's prolly pulling of their 30th cover right now and none of the fools who buy their cd's know it.

Heh, newbie :P

Don't worry, knowledge will come with time.

what's wrong? can't detect a joke?
I've actually been comming here for a long time, never bothered to register, this place just seemed like a mess of people that hate each other and have nottin better to do then anounce just that. Seemed to clear up recently and that's why I'm here.

oh yeah, before that like 1-2 years ago, pretty sure before you were here I was posting with the same name. I think I disagreed with ling on something and left with a goodbye letter that should have gotten me banned... I don't think it did though.

Then you should know that most of the bashing done here is just joking.

the bashing you're doing on Ex. seems a little more than doing it for a joke. I mean every post he makes there's something in it against him. Now I see it spread to newdoom, and what about his new title?

Don't think I'm against it, some people do deserve shit like this, but don't treat it as a joke, no matter how funny it is.... and the title is damn funny!

Well, Ex is on his way to being run out of here. It's usually joking, although every once in a while a really fucking stupid moron finds their way in here and gets flamed out.

Well, ex was a stupid annoying fucker. Esco is occaisionally annoying, but not nearly as bad as ex.

Now hes ripping off my old act. Dude, why dont you use your PEA BRAIN and stop ripping other people off.

Gotta hand it to him, this guy is gonna be in the moron hall of fame someday.

Are you just a real prick who likes to rip off other people's stuff to make it look worse, or are you really that lame? C'mon, man, Dr. Pepper is better than Shasta, you get the idea! Get your own material.

I'm sorry all, I know I can be a pain in the ass as well, as I have plagued the Polls section with boring, useless, and stupid polls, but hey, they were at least, MY OWN.

Liam, I'm looking forward to seeing the next DWJ3 as well, and... I'll remove the "CAKE SUCKS" joke from my sig, hands down to ya, man.

Username knew when to lay low though, and most importantly, when to leave.