Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ragnew

Realm of Shades (ros) Map07 demo.

Haven't played this map in AGES so I thought, what the hell? I've always wanted to make a Max demo for map07 of this mapset. This level is very Hell Revealed-ish in terms of gameplay and monsters.

The demo's not the fastest one in the world (10:20), but none the less it's a pretty good demo.

Those damn Viles at the end make life very, very miserable... I'm thinking there's right around 10 of them that are mixed in with the last batch of monsters.

Great mapset NokturnuS!

Demo's been sent to Ops.

Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks for posting the demo Ops! And hope you others enjoy watching the demo, it's a fun map to play, so I thought what the hell?

I agree, it's not a very well known map in the community from my understanding... I think it's time to make a few more demos, maybe?

Laters,
- Rich

Rich really enjoyed the demo. Nice job!

I played the first couple of levels so far in the set. Seemed pretty tough even for a first run, which a re normally tough.
Looking forward to the rest of the set, now that I have a taste of it. Real decent looking maps and some pretty tough game play.

Good choice.

Searcher said:

Rich really enjoyed the demo. Nice job!

I played the first couple of levels so far in the set. Seemed pretty tough even for a first run, which a re normally tough.
Looking forward to the rest of the set, now that I have a taste of it. Real decent looking maps and some pretty tough game play.

Good choice.

Heya Searcher, thanks for the kind words man... :) I appreciate it. I just sent a sub 10 minute demo of map07 off to Ops... The time is 9:57 and the playing is Horrid (wait til you see the crappy fight with the triple Cybers! YUCK).

I agree with ya, the mapset does start out pretty damn tough... I think it's pretty fun all in all. Just seeing if there's anyother demos that'd be nice to make on the other levels.

See ya!
edit: http://www.doomworld.com/sda/dwdemo/rs07-957.zip