Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Doom Depot - Need mirrors for toons

I need help! (OK, what else is new?)

Anyways, ever since I've added Transformers: Robots in Disguise to the Weekly Toons section, my bandwidth is going down the drain. I need at least one mirror or else I might be forced to take the Weekly Toons (the most popular section) down. I'm not asking for much. Anyone with hi-speed, and 3 extra gigs of hd space. Not much by today's standards. The more mirrors I get, the less bandwidth load for everyone (plus downloading toons will be much faster). If anyone's interested (or know someone who might be) please contact me by any means possible (email, icq, replying to this thread).

Thanks in advance.

hmm......currently i have 2½ gigs on one of my drives but i go to a lot of lan parties so i dunno if i wanna help........

Heh, one of these days I'll get my server running. Depends when I can find an ISP that allows servers to run, I have like one or two options left in my town, and if they don't support it I'm outta luck.

I don't think my isp knows, or even cares. My friends probably use as much bandwidth (or more) downloading MP3s and movies, and playing Counterstrike. The thing is, I'm sick of downloading music and playing games. I'm downloading the occasional toon, and everything else is the server. If I were into Counterstrike I would be in serious trouble.