Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
S1lent

Save your money

About damn time you can use the flashlight and gun at the same time. Anyway, I would have hoped they'd add some new enemies, but I am left sorely dissapointed. Still, it's going to kick ass, when it comes out on xbox that is.

insertwackynamehere said:

YES! XBox Doom III and this come out on March 1st?

It was supposed to be a February (the 21st or something, I believe) release date.

Jacknife said:

About damn time you can use the flashlight and gun at the same time.

That's about the worst thing they could've done to it. Hell, it was one of those things that made Doom 3 special.

Anyway, I would have hoped they'd add some new enemies, but I am left sorely dissapointed. Still, it's going to kick ass, when it comes out on xbox that is.

Eh? What are you talking about? Last I heard, there's gonna be at least three entirely new enemies (not counting the "Classic" Lost Soul).

If that's the official box art for Resurrection of Evil, I'm going to need to change my pants in a minute since the front of them, well, you know...

Slightly different abilities (i.e. flashlight + gun at same time) can be (very very) loosely explained by the fact that you're not playing the marine you did in doom 3, you're playing someone else. Now I know that something that in real life either one of these characters probably could do suffers from such a poor explanation, but it's there.

Did anybody notice the stupidity of many of the reviews on that page?

"doom 3 sucked kthxbye"

"Is it going to be a remake of Doom 2?"

"DOOM 3 RUELZ! BETTER GET A COMPUTER STRONG ENOUGH TO RUN IT AND THIS EXPANSION LOL!"

These are the kinds of people who shouldn't come out of their beds in the morning, let alone use a computer.

Dodge said:

Did anybody notice the stupidity of many of the reviews on that page?

"doom 3 sucked kthxbye"

"Is it going to be a remake of Doom 2?"

"DOOM 3 RUELZ! BETTER GET A COMPUTER STRONG ENOUGH TO RUN IT AND THIS EXPANSION LOL!"

These are the kinds of people who shouldn't come out of their beds in the morning, let alone use a computer.

People like that are everywhere on the internet - nothing new.