Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lord FlatHead

Three new Resurrection of Evil screenshots

Is it me or are the new baby monsters looking like betruger cuz that'd be kinda freaky

The baby monsters are called Cherubs, but they're not new; they were in the original Doom 3.

I love the maint zombie soooo much. I wish they used him more then once in the final game. They spent so much work on early zombies and made that head switch thing and that kind of looked dumb. Heck. The maint zombie is the only zombie with individual fungers.

NiGHTMARE said:

The baby monsters are called Cherubs, but they're not new; they were in the original Doom 3.

look @ the screenshots

That goo looks better than it does in D3.

I'm so jelous of those Hazmat guys! They get mounted flashlights just so they can pick up dangerous materials (even though they're going to die anyways) and meanwhile poor Doom guy is left fighting off demons from the shores of hell with a pistol and a manual HAND flashlight... Poor Doomguy.

The doomguy is too tough to need a wuss-ass mounted flashlight anyway :-P

I'd rather pity YOU for disliking such an awesome gameplay mechanic.

Hay, that is a good point, why do they get hat lights? ;)

I could see those zombies beaing really frightening when they stuble around and you catch gimpses of areas being lit up.

Scenario - You see a Mazmat zombie stumbling towards you through the blackness, you take him down, and the boddy spins around as it drops, throwing the light behind him, illuminating a small horde of demons fora split second then plunging them back into the blackness, the image of them burned into your brain...

Of course I doubt anything as cool as that would happen. :/

Ya.. That's a pretty cool idea.

It would be kinda cool to have one comeing around a corner, and as he does it you see this beam of light flashing against the wall drawing closer and closer to you before he then turns the corner.

Maybe he'll be harder than other zombies by blinding you with the flashlight or rubbing something radioactive on you... I dunno. Somehow I think it's just going to be another zombie only in a new costrume.

I wonder if the flashlight would stay turned on after he's killed? it would be cool if it did. for example you kill him in the toxic waste and you can see his flashlight illuminating through the waste material. maybe even casting some green light due to the flashlight shining through the green ooze. Or if he relayed on his light to see you, but I highly doubt that would happen :P

Looks good, but .. how will you be able to hear the hazmat zombie's plaintiff calls for sweet, juicy brains?? :O