Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Airbag

Funniest Forum Personality

Ok, the title is self-explanatory, but in case you're totally brain dead or something, I'm asking who is the funniest person on these forums. I am not making any real choices because people will bitch about who and who was not selected for the voting, so this entire thing will be write-in only. So go ahead, give us your vote, and if someone really feels the need to, they can keep score.

Person A kind of amuses me, but Person D never fails to crack me up.

Person A kind of amuses me, but Person D never fails to crack me up.

Hmm...maybe Person L (üt) cause of the above post, but Person a (rioch) has great kill lines. Hmm...I vote Person B (bg)!

I am not making any real choices because people will bitch about who and who was not selected for the voting

WHY ISN'T PERSON W ON HERE?!?!

No voting for yourselves, cumguzzlers.

YUO ARE TEH KING OF HUMOUR!!!!!!!!

Neither are you too.

The letter of the person doesn't matter, either. I just put those there to take up space. They mean absolutely nothing.

That wasn't exactly supposed to be funny...

What the fuck? Person fucking A is beating person fucking D! What the fuck? Person D is way fucking better. Fuckety-fuck!

Why the fuck have you fucking stupid fuck heads fucked my at one fucking time serious fucking post so fucking badly that you fuckers want to fucking sent it to post fucking hell?

I'll fucking bet he'll come really fucking soon to fucking send this fucking piece of crap to the fucking post hell.

Ok, person D is da man.. he has his Duck named the Dick sucking newb smasher.. I hope thats who it is
=)

Can it be any clearer than that?

/me flips on his back, rips down his pants and drop kicks a rubber duckie up his ass.. then watchs him walk away..
*sqeak* *sqeak* *sqeak* *sqeak* *sqeak* *sqeak*