Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zombieribcage

timesplitters: now with vehicles!

and the temporal uplink will also be used as a gravity gun.

ign has been putting up a lot of stuff about it, doing an article every tuesday(they just put up the first one)

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/578/578941p1.html

you play the whole game as cortez this time, and there's a very Blood-reminiscent flare gun...i hope it works the same as in Blood

i have high hopes for this, even tho i dont really think that timesplitters needs vehicles or a gravity gun

The graphics look ugly

and the first Timeplitters sucked because it was another overrated Goldeneye clone.

It was Goldeneye that started all the New School shit-fest FPS that we mostly have today.

1. It looks better on a tv than a hi-res monitor screen

2. I've seen Future Prefect (TS3's subtitle) in action and it's smooth as hell (60fps all the way.)

3. The first one was sucked in single player, but kicked ass in deathmatch. The second one had good single player and even better multiplayer. Future Perfect is going to have a much improved single player mode compared to the previous 2 games.

Welcome to last year.

Not that I'm bashing this thread-- the game needs more publicity. The feature I'm looking forward to is being able to go through levels twice and "help" yourself do stuff.
No wait, scratch that.

I'm waiting for the new MapMaker.

AgentSpork said:

As if goldeneye had anything new and different.

Was it the first FPS game with 4 player split screen multiplayer?

If so, then that's probably why it was so awesome. Because the multiplayer was the best part of Goldeneye. If it didn't create it, it certainly helped make it into something fun and noticable.

Didn't like Timesplitters 2. I'm more into realistic games like SOF2. I need VIOLENCE! Just kidding, but seriously, severaly times I've blown somebody's head off in multiplayer and they run around as if nothing happened.

Numbermind said:

Really? Then you'd hate Doom. Or 99.44% of all FPS's.

Ya, I'm more for realistic military FPS, but I can't say I dont' like non-realistic games either.

Numbermind said:

Really? Then you'd hate Doom. Or 99.44% of all FPS's.

I mean non-realistic as in graphics and such, not time period or plausability and whatnot.

AgentSpork said:
As if goldeneye had anything new and different.

More evidence that leads me to believe alot of people who attend this forum live in alternant dimensions...

I loved Timesplitters 2, and its ridiculously simple map creation. Tough it didn't have a shred of realism whatsoever, that's why I liked it. Too many modern FPSs take themselves way to seriously, Timesplitters 2 was different because it didn't give half a damn. Zombies in soviet Siberian complexes? Neotokyo fights with crappy laser pistols? Come on. Pure Gold.

Timesplitters 1 sucked though. Heh.

This game looks moderately promising. Although if I see another game with a gravity gun I think I'm going to puke.

Well, all I hope for is that the level editor is still in there, with new features, outdoors, and vehicles for the LE. I will create the best single player campeign yet! And i'll share it all with you via live!

I personally didnt like the cartoony style of the first Timesplitters that much and the single player mode completely sucked ass.I never played the second one.