Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zombieribcage

mercenaries: playground of destruction

Darkhaven said:

C'mon dude, Mercenaries can't be that bad.

<insert user title here>

Eh, what kind of game is it? Like is it a linear, level-based game or open-ended, GTA-like style or what? From the commercials I get the idea that the game is about blowing up stuff or that it happens to be a very prominent feature, but what is the game actually like? :/

Heh, I just saw the commercial for this game. Looks like it'd be entertaining :)

Played the demo for it. Its pretty sweet from what I've seen. I'd buy it if I had any money.

Revenant100 said:

Eh, what kind of game is it? Like is it a linear, level-based game or open-ended, GTA-like style or what? From the commercials I get the idea that the game is about blowing up stuff or that it happens to be a very prominent feature, but what is the game actually like? :/

its very gta-style. you do missions for four factions to either bag bad guys off of a deck of 52 or to get intel to find them...the last mission puts you against the ace, then you move onto the next suit

there's stuff to collect and challenges scattered around, and there's monuments that you get rewards for decimating