Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vegeta

New Revenants?

I can't remember any, is there a wad with a good modified Revenant?

Not the most popular monster to modify, I suppose. The only one I can think of is the enhanced revenant from SSD that attacks with rockets like the cyberdemon.

I remember a variant of the revenant which used an arch-vile codepointer to deliver an uppercut punch, but unfortunately I have no idea what wad it was.

Once in my freetime I sumbitted a modified revenant frame to the Doom Bestiary. It hasn't been updated in a Long time tough.

EDIT:
If You look closely the Hellstorm project has a sprite based on a modified revenant, namely, the Death Incarnates:

Vegeta said:

Wow, that tech revenant looks cool. Is it fully animated?

No, just the first frame.

Not Jabba said:

The Hellstorm project was abandoned, wasn't it?

Yes, unfortunately.
And it's team members are nowhere to be found.
With the exception of 1-Skadoomer-the same person who also is working on Foreverhood.

NiGHTMARE said:

I remember a variant of the revenant which used an arch-vile codepointer to deliver an uppercut punch, but unfortunately I have no idea what wad it was.

I think it was All Hell is Breaking Loose.

umm...never really bothered me earlier... but Revenant has two cannons on its shoulder... and it fires only one missile... would've been cooler if it would shoot two at once like mancubus does O..o

Or just had one cannon. I'd like to say that maybe he just fires one at a time, but they both light up.

Enjay said:

Or just had one cannon. I'd like to say that maybe he just fires one at a time, but they both light up.

So someone could make him with a cool chest cannon or spit a homing fireball out of his skeletal mouth, eh? Very neat.

Not Jabba said:

The Hellstorm project was abandoned, wasn't it?

We had no material produced aside a bunch of one shot baddies and a cool looking website which i can't update anymore. If i had known that things where this messsed up with it in the begining, i'd have never taken it on.

The concept and story however, are really freaking awsome. I'd love to see it built using the doom 3 engine. Sigh....

(moment of silence)

Well back to work on stuff that matters.