Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

The best car advertisement EVAR

The second one is better and makes me think of how cool a (live action, there is already an animated one) Transformers movie could be.

.mov files should be illegal. I refuse to install spyware software on my computer just to watch a video.

AndrewB said:

.mov files should be illegal. I refuse to install spyware software on my computer just to watch a video.

Oh, so you're not using a Windows operating system.

Please don't be an uber-geek. Surely you know why people loathe RealNetworks software. Quicktime has the exact same loatheworthy traits.

It is intrusive, obnoxious, irritating software. Windows is not.

"BEST **** EVAR" is the worst web catchphrase ever, if you are not a doofus please refrain from it's use in the future.

AndrewB said:

I use "Media Player Classic" to play them. It plays most movie formats using an interface very much like the older, simpler MS Media player. I got it as part of a big codec bundle from a cover disk, but I think it is downloadable on it's own (from SourceForge I think).

AndrewB said:

It is intrusive, obnoxious, irritating software. Windows is not.

I was referring to Windows Media Player.

Also I don't know why so many people hate Quicktime as much as RealPlayer, Quicktime has never given me any problems, it hasn't hijacked any file types or done anything else to piss me off.

Half the times Mozilla, IE or Opera try to play a Windows Media file or a RealWhatever file it breaks; .mov files work about 95% of the time.

But sure, enough geekery.

The only thing that annoys me about Quicktime is playing it in a browser and I see nothing for 10 minutes.

Oh, and that dancing car is ubergay.

BBG said:

The second one is better and makes me think of how cool a (live action, there is already an animated one) Transformers movie could be.

Actualy, there is one being made.

Alboroto said:

Does anyone know the name for the song in the Citroen Ad?

"Jacques Your Body (Make Me Sweat)" by Les Rythmes Digitales from the album "Darkdancer".