Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pure Hellspawn said:

I know about the archives, but there are thousands of wads in there (I'd say more than half are crap)

Pure Hellspawn said:

and joke wads.

..??

Hm...Rex, or something, made a series of maps for the Gothic graphics WAD, called something I don't remember. Malcom Sailor made a series of hellish maps too called Chord-something, which many people liked...None of them use the Demon Spawner though, for some odd reason.

I'm sure if these guys used their heads a little bit, they'd have a few WADs to suggest, too...

I'm gonna look up the Rex guy's WADs, I'll get back to you if I find them.

Jagged Edges, was it, you find them in Doomworld's Idgames. He's made something called Painful Echoes too, which I'm about to check out now later...

I like more Base/spaceport themed maps. anyways... im just posting this cos im curious to see whats my forum status next...

I hope you are pleasantly suprised, newbie. :D
Maybe play some of the Torment and Torture wads. Don't think they have the demon spawner though.

Pure Hellspawn said:

I am looking for hellish/gothic wads, wads of decent quality with the demon spawner, and joke wads.

I know about the megawads, though.

Well, sorry for self-praise, but "Torment & Torture LE" might be the thing you are looking for!

I made a wad with a modification to the Icon of Sin (demon spawner), turning it into a sprite shootable monster. Look for icon_p.zip in the archives if you're interesed.