Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gatewatcher

Super Bowl XXXIX

Mancubus II said:

You're joking right?

No, I'm completely serious. I have exhaustively investigated the matter to the best of my ability and have come to that definitive conclusion. The official plan of action to rig the game was enacted by Henry Kissinger. So far two referees who oversaw the game have turned up dead.

Gokuma said:

No, I'm completely serious. I have exhaustively investigated the matter to the best of my ability and have come to that definitive conclusion. The official plan of action to rig the game was enacted by Henry Kissinger. So far two referees who oversaw the game have turned up dead.

Heh. Land of the free.

Gokuma said:

The official plan of action to rig the game was enacted by Henry Kissinger. So far two referees who oversaw the game have turned up dead.

Do you have links or anything that confirms this?

Danarchy said:

You are so full of shit.

You should have realized by now that I'm joking. I didn't even watch last year's super bowl. I just threw some crap out based how crappy I heard it was. I have to occasionally discredit myself so the spooks watching dismiss me as the crackpot I am.

Numbermind said:

I'll bet he's just covering up.
If what he says isn't true, I'll sell my chrome BMW.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Gokuma said:

I just threw some crap out based how crappy I heard it was.

Last year's Super Bowl was pretty fucking awesome, except for the Patriots winning because John Kasay forgot how to take a kickoff correctly.

I have decided that the Patriots are going to win this year again :(

You people are too picky with your tits. While I only masturbate to one type, they're ALL a welcome sight. On network TV, I mean.