Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

[Poll] Top5 "ToBeReleased" Maps in 2005?

Let's see...

1. Deus Vult II (The first one was great. Tons and tons of monsters, plus great architecture as well.)

2. Scythe II (The first Scythe was awesome. Small levels, yet they had great gameplay and design all around.)

3. KDIZD (It just looks plain sweet!)

4. Plutonia II (I haven't heard much, if anything about this project, but if the first one is so good, then this just has to be as good.)

5. Serpent: Resurrection (Anything TUD does has to be good.)

Anima Zero said:

4. Plutonia II (I haven't heard much, if anything about this project, but if the first one is so good, then this just has to be as good.)

http://plut2.vze.com/

1. Suspended in Dusk by Espi
2. Scythe II by Erik Alm
3. Raynor's Tale by Lu-Wang
4. Foreverhood by SkaDoomer
5. Waters of Lethe by Dr. Sleep

Quite a few projects mentioned so far are quite unlikely to be finished in 2005. A couple are unlikely to ever be finished ;).

Scuba Steve said:

And some unlikely to ever be started.

O_O
No Action Doom 2? ;_;

Deffinately Foreverhood, it looks very surreal.
then maybe...
KDIZD
Deus Vult 2
Possibly RTC or Raynors Tale should they even make it out this year...
And a few of my own projects (Which I sould get crackin on :P)

NiGHTMARE said:

A couple are unlikely to ever be finished ;).

You know, it is rare, but I do in fact browse this forum.

Dunno if I'll finish Serpent this year (in fact if get my way and things start going right in Real-Life(tm) then it won't), but one I am looking forward to is part 3 of the other big Hexen project, Fury.

1. Carnage Galore - Hub 3
2. UltimateDoomer's Hexen project - Serpent: Resurrection
3. DeusVult 2
4. X-DOOM a.k.a. Odyssey of Oblivion

That's about it for me. Not interested in seeing anything else this year. Too many mods for other games to occupy my time.

Szymanski said:

Is there any info on Kama Sutra? it's not something you can google :)

I suppose there was after all... this is the project that the two C-N players are involved with, specifically Adolf "Gusta" Vojta and Jakub "_MethoD_" Razak.

http://www.volny.cz/ksutra/

TheDarkArchon said:

I want you to look at the "Void" KEYCONF lump...

void was originally named zort10 like back when it didn't have any custom textures, but I did add the new weapon... for like a day maybe... then I renamed it to alice.wad which it remained until I released it

also I forgot about Raynor's Tale and Scythe II, which I hope will be as super-fun as the first one

Nmn said:

O_O
No Action Doom 2? ;_;

I don't think there were ever any plans to actually do a sequel. It seems most are just hoping for (or expecting) one.

Lüt said:

You know, it is rare, but I do in fact browse this forum.

I was actually talking about Raynor's Tale and Action Doom 2 ;).

Mancubus II said:

I don't think there were ever any plans to actually do a sequel. It seems most are just hoping for (or expecting) one.

That's evil

There is plans however to make Daedalus hub 2. I will need the resources from Daedalus and I'll be doing a lot of cut and paste to make a 32 level hub2 for it.

Ok that was mean.

Wow, Kama Sutra looks like it's going to be a great megawad. I'm definitely adding that to the Most Wanted releases on my list,as well as Dr. Sleeps "Waters of Lethe". Been waiting for that one for many a moon now.

Szymanski said:

Is there any info on Kama Sutra? it's not something you can google :)

Sorry, I would have given a link, but I'm on one of those coin-op internet terminals, so time is money. Still, the vagueness of my post seems to have attracted additional attention to this project. :)

It's a little early in the game to name a favorite. Though out of them all, Forever hood has curried my favor not only due to it's originality but the fact that I'm helping, if only a little, with the project.

If each map is constructed as quickly as Vrack 3, we can expect a release in around 2200 :P With a little luck there might be a Millennium demo out by then too.

ZDoom Hexen: Phocas Island 2...

Seriously though, I'm interested in getting to see Foreverhood. I'm jealous of skadoommer's outdoor creation skills.
Another RTC-3057 release in any form would be nice.
Carnage Galore 3: hub 3 even though I haven't even played through the first hub yet (lack of computer that can play it).
Lastly, TUD's Hexen project, although he mentioned it may not be done this year.

You guys should make way for Boring Doom hub 2, coming your way this fall. You heard it here first.

and most probably last :(.