Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MmM

Quake Vore

Very nice. Love the pose.
I always wanted to try modelling figures :) Maybe when I'll get the new house I'll make myself a spot for modelling and get a bunch of greenstuff :D
Thanks for idea :)

Are you sure it's "Vor", Relica? I'm pretty sure it's spelled Vore in all the instruction manuals (I've always thought of it as kind of a contraction of carniVORE) , but I may be wrong.

I would agree that the lower body should be larger/more rotund, Shapeless.

I'm pretty sure it's Vore too. Them things are creepy. Great model, BTW. Sorry I didn't mention that earlier.

I added two more Quake figures I made yesterday, a Scrag and a Spawn. Same URL.

the hell spawn looks like a funky ball blended into a base. were's the mouth? very important on that monster it having only a mouth for a face. and being nothing more but a jumping face.

the vore is still my favorite of the trio. very dynamic pose :)

I've never really thought of Spawns having a mouth myself, they just look like globs of goo to me. There is an area of the texture on the game model that looks like it could be a mouth, but I would argue that it's subjective.

Pretty cool MmM; a bit skinny, sure, but great work on the overall structure, skin tone & blood spatter.

Ok, you win, it has a mouth. :) I'll perform some cosmetic surgery to correct my Spawn figure and post new photos of it in the near future.

Edit 2/9/05: I made a mouth for the Spawn figure yesterday afternoon. I also felt it needed to be blue-er, so I re-painted it with a blue wash. The new photos can be found on the Spawn webpage.