Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Infinite Ammunition

looking for edm.wad

The filename search worked fine for me. Perhaps you didn't notice the red arrow indicating another page of search results...?

I find this thread interesting because i made edm. If someone can't find it i'm sure i have a copy around i can send them.

I don't think it was ever a really popular wad because it was not your usual dm wad. I built what i like to play which was different than what most people enjoyed. I always liked larger maps that were not nonstop fraggin.For me, i always got bored playing the usual small levels. My partner on this project did make some small fast paced leveles but overall they were larger maps. Because of this and the limits we faced at the time the maps were not as pretty as Gothic which was the big hit at the time but did have some interesting design.

I always felt that this wad would be excellent for more than two players.

BTW, some of us eternal guys have got back together along with some others and are working on eternal 4. Anyone familiar with edm will see some areas in my eternal4 maps which use the dm maps but fixed up to current standards, well, at least a couple areas should look slightly familar.

Chris

Johnny, Thanks, that's good to hear. I think that's the first comment i have ever heard, good or bad, about edm.

Chris

Will there be a nice soundtrack from Rich Nagel as well? :-)

Eternal Doom was a truly awesome piece of work, I still remembering playing through almost every single level, because they all took like 2 or 3 days each :-)

Let me know if you're looking for mappers. Would be very cool to make something for Eternal 4.

Last i heard Rich was doing the music.

Not sure about new mappers. As far as i'm concerned the more the better. A couple guys we have not heard from in quite a while.

I think there is a link to an E4 page somewhere, probably on the TNT site if a new guy wants to join. Just write that you are interested and see what happens.

Chris