Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bejiitas_wrath

New HR2 styled map.

Quite nice, but far too easy to be "HR2-style", unless you are simply referring to the graphical style :)

Awesome. Quickly checked it out, looking forward to playing through later. I like the classic look and feel of it.

A fun play, though it appears that the map has no actual exit and what I assume is the switch for the blue key doesn't do anything. What's up?

I was disappointed too when I found out there was nothing left when I reached the blue switch.

Few things I personally would change; there are too many Spectres in my opinion, the first bunch that come after the first switch are fun to punch, but after that it gets rather boring. I'd change the second wave (after you get the blue key) to Imps, with a few Spectres inbetween. Would also have thrown in a bunch of Imps, mixed with some Revenants by the blue switch instead of 7-8 Hell Knights. I wouldn't mind getting a Chaingun earlier in the map, since it's just used to finish off Cacodemons you've spent 2 SSG shots on, for example. Will just make things more convieniant for the player, in other words, rather then making things easier.

Difficulty was alright to me, could've been a bit harder, being HR style (Which the above suggestions would suffice).

Happy mapping :-)

I like the current version of the map quite a bit better. The only thing that I'd recommend doing would be to add a bit more ammo (namely rockets and shells) to the cathedral type area that has been added to the lastest version.

If you don't like the thought of adding more ammo, then maybe you can make it so that the two cybers could be lowered off of their platforms, this way they'd be a bit more useful when it comes to clearing out the horde of Hell Knights and the Revenants that are stationed on the pillars outside the main area.

Kick ass map though Bejitas, think it'll end up being nice.