Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MasterShazbot

Starlit Map1 completed without EDGE / IC2 *updated*

*MAJOR UPDATE*

Anyone remember this quote?

"Now, first off, before you even think of playing this map with normal Doom weapons, you can't, you won't make it far, no matter how good you think you are. That's why you need the Immoral Conduct weapon set, as stated in the text." - DD 133

*Bloodshedder, I accept your challange. I re-played Starlit map 1 WITHOUT ANY WEAPON MODS, on UV difficulty. I still beat it.*

Today, Feb 7, 2005, I beat Starlit map1 (Twice, the first time was with Don Tello's enhanced weapons patch, second with normal doom weapons like I should have done in the first place) using Zdoom on UV difficulty. DD 133, *you still* might want to *take back / edit* that comment ;)

I have a screenshot of me at the end teleporter and of my automap before I finished this level. (For time, kills, secrets, etc.).

*UPDATE AGAIN* Ah, sucess! I'm on image dump, so I'm uploading both to it. God that map was an adrenalin rush. ;)

IMAGE ONE: http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=202898
(Me infront of the teleporter)
IMAGE TWO: http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=202904
(My Auto-map before I finished SL M1.)

MasterShazbot said:

...second with normal doom weapons like I should have done in the first place) using Zdoom on UV difficulty...

Nick Perrin said:

No, I believe you, I was just showing BloodShedder that he was wrong and that you actually did it.

Um...note that he edited his post just a few days ago. Originally it had no mention of him completing the level with normal weapons. My comment is not wrong, it is just out of date.