Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fraggle

Charles and Camilla to marry

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4252795.stm

Prince Charles will marry his long-term partner Camilla Parker Bowles on 8 April, Clarence House says.

A civil ceremony will be held at Windsor Castle. Mrs Parker Bowles will take the title HRH Duchess of Cornwall.

When the Prince of Wales, 56, becomes King, 57-year-old Camilla will not be known as Queen Camilla but as the Princess Consort, Clarence House added.

Gross....
.....just, gross.

Wow, looks like everyone in the upper-class are 'utterly delighted.'
Why can't she just be known as his significant other?

I hope my wedding makes the papers.

I actually don't understand why people find this interesting enough for it to be headline news all over the place. All sorts of far more important things happened all over the world today. This is an absolute irrelevance as far as I'm concerned.

I just don't get it why people make a big fuss whenever Charles andd Camilla even hint at marridge. Most of the media go "OMG CHARLES THE MOTHERFUCKING MARRIDGE WRECKING BASTARD IS INTENDING TO MARRY THAT BITCH CAMILLA. IT MUST NOT HAPPEN SINCE IT IS AMORAL AND STUFF" then a lot of people jump on that shit-stirring bandwagon.

TheDarkArchon said:

Most of the media go "OMG CHARLES THE MOTHERFUCKING MARRIDGE WRECKING BASTARD IS INTENDING TO MARRY THAT BITCH CAMILLA. IT MUST NOT HAPPEN SINCE IT IS AMORAL AND STUFF"

And of course the people saying these things are such paragons of virtue themselves.

Further reason why it pisses me off. Then again, them the media has always been full of hypocrites.

(The same goes for politicians but that's another subject)

TheDarkArchon said:

Becuase tourists like them.

God save the queen
'Cos tourists are money

Sex Pistols "God Save the Queen" - 1977

Alboroto said:

Then why don't they build somekind of Royal Zoo, where you can see them and feed them.

ROFL

Alboroto said:

Then why don't they build somekind of Royal Zoo, where you can see them and feed them.

Buckingham Palace?

It seems to me that the Royal Family serve as a kind of British 'The Osbournes.' We watch figures of apparent status humiliate and embarace themselves as cameras pry into their everyday lives.

This week at Buckingham Palace Live!

See prince Harry wear a nazy thong and then say: "It was a poor choice of underwear..."

See the Queen impersonating a raisin. Oh wait, she's naked!

Alboroto said:

Alboroto is officially awesome, in my book. But then again my book is scribbled with crayon

BBG said:

Blearg, he went from Diana to THAT?

Well, she probably looks quite a bit better than Diana does now. Hmmm, I dunno though. :?

she's too fucking ugly to be a princess

seriously. I'd barf all over the bank if they tried to give me money with that ugly horse's face on it.