Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

[KDiZD] Advertisement Hype álá Action Doom

Don't tell me that it didn't take a lot of time to create this "MAXIMUS ATTENTIUS" image :)

Beyond that, all together took me about 1 hour. I think that's fairly oky :)

Looks to me like the map shown in that last poster has turned into what I like to call a giant hulking mass of linedefs. :P

Hehe, thx but it is same to me! Hopefully, this is one of the features coming soon in the world of ZDoom!

Nevertheless: GREAT NEWS!
The deal is perfect, box art for the X-Box Online version is finished and already sold and passed to shop warehouses all over the world!!!

(277kb AlphaLayer PNG!)

Use3D said:

meh, I'd still rather play Memento Mori.

You shouldn't have taken those drugs :)

No, Flynn Taggart is NOT the name of the Doomguy. That is a part of the bastardization known as the Doom book series, where the plot is all wrong and the demons are actually aliens, though it is known that they are JUST FUCKING DEMONS. There is no Flynn Taggart. It's a pretty ridiculous name, anyway.

Ultraviolet said:

No, Flynn Taggart is NOT the name of the Doomguy. That is a part of the bastardization known as the Doom book series, where the plot is all wrong and the demons are actually aliens, though it is known that they are JUST FUCKING DEMONS. There is no Flynn Taggart. It's a pretty ridiculous name, anyway.

What is his name then?

He doesn't have a "real" name. It's part of what lets you be the Doomguy when you play. The other part is, you know, holding the gun in front of you.

Actually, the DOOM books are officially approved by id-softwarew so I also can officially use the name "Flynn Taggart" as the official name of "DoomGuy"

The instruction manual and games are all subsequently written in Second Person. "You are the elite space marine sent to mars for assaulting a superior officer. There, you will experience a dissaster and then you will have sex with an Imp."

Tormentor667 said:

Actually, the DOOM books are officially approved by id-softwarew

Bollocks.

so I also can officially use the name "Flynn Taggart" as the official name of "DoomGuy"

Only if you don't mind being laughed at.

Ok, you can turn it round until it fits yourself as perfect as is!

So, with this poster, I just referenced to the DooM Books, not to the DoomGuy, so what?! It doesn't change anything about the fact that KDiZD will r0x0r your b0x0rs ;)

Let's just hope that the Action Doom Advertisments aren't going to become a reocurring theme of all projects ;)

I am however, really looking forward to KDiZD (That really doesn't quite roll off the tongue).