Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

[KDiZD] Advertisement Hype álá Action Doom

A point of consideration you may wish to take into account is that placing your images in a directory called "ads" is a universal trigger for ad blockers and renders the subject of your posts useless:

I'm actually quite surprised at the number of people who don't seem to have ad blockers enabled O_o

Veddge said:

Let's just hope that the Action Doom Advertisments aren't going to become a reocurring theme of all projects ;)

Why? ads are awesome.

Ling's Penis Demon??????

@Lüt - Well, never thought of that to be honest :) But actually - if your blocker is a good one - you can deactivate it for certain sites ;)

What exactly constitutes an evil fetish? Is the fetish itself an evil one, or is it just a fetish for things that are evil? Whatever, I guess in themselves they're the same.

/me uses a flash card to upload and play zdoom on his gba.

MUHAHAHAHAH!!!

by the way nice ads

Tormentor667 said:

@Lüt - Well, never thought of that to be honest :) But actually - if your blocker is a good one - you can deactivate it for certain sites ;)

Oh of course, but that poses the issue of effort :P

I'm making an explaination for that moment (No room to swing the thing safely so the zombies that "got in the way" got decapitated. Poor bastards :P)

KDiZD looks so great, I'm going to forsake my social life and education to play it from start to finish! Oh wait... I already do that.

Relica Religia said:

Oh my goodness, there's a trailer now?

Ofcourse. We will release it in a couple days :D

I've been waiting for KDiZD for too long now...

GIVE ME KDIZD NOW OR I'M GONNA FUCKING BLOW ALL YOUR HEADS OF WITH MY SSG!!!!!!!!11!!!eleven!!!! WHAOMGWTFBBQ!!!1!!!!11EYIHBESRLDGHUHUDGTVJREDGZLXURHZ SUITHSAEHRUDFHGJKELCSHLDUKT

Whew...

Ok seriously, when is KDiZD supposed to be released in it's entirety?

Or just the trailer?

*sigh*