Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DaJuice

Do you believe in the supernatural?

do i personaly believe? no. does that mean the supernatural can't be? no.

much of the supernatural facinates me, but until I see honest to god evidence of some of that stuff, I chalk it up to our over active imaginations.

Here's an interesting question: Do you believe aliens count as "the supernatural"?

Yes, but I also think it should be called "natural", only to be explained somewhere in the future. No need to break the basically very allowing laws of Physics, and today we don't even have a concrete all-encompassing model, but placeholders for many different phenomena at different scales.

I don't believe in the supernatural. I used to, but not so much anymore. However, I will leave room for the possibility that there are things which may seem supernatural to us right now but which may be explainable in the future. Basically, I'd have to agree with Zaldron, though I have my doubts as to whether there is even anything out there that can't be explained with our current understanding of the universe.

Yes; mostly in line with what Zaldron said about the definition of "natural" expanding as scientific knowledge also expands, but then a little beyond as well.

I haven't made up my mind yet...

I'm inclined to believe in things like higher worlds of spirit, the presence of a God, and the possibility of telepathy and telekinesis, though I've never encountered any convincing evidence.

Some people I know claim to know and see these things, but I'm not certain about it myself. Because I know that my friends can be trusted, I've read a lot of information on the subject. It didn't seem like one great hoaxe or something, but I guess that's the principle difference in believing in and knowing something.

About the subject; after reading several books about higher worlds of spirit, there are two things that really bother me. From what I've read, the true reality seems to render our world nothing but a dream of a single sentient entity - God (or the source, if you will). It just seems so lonely, and reality as we know it is not real afterall. It just makes our world so obsolete.

Because of this, I've decided to let my interest in the supernatural rest until I've reached a more thorough understanding of things, maybe then I'll be able to see the bigger picture.

No, because it would be impossible to define or understand something that is supernatural, or outside of nature and the realm of perception.

I dunno. Most "supernatural" occurences that are reported are people just trying to get on the map and be attention whores. I dont personally believe in ghosts and such, but I do believe in God which is more religious. I also think there are aliens, but those don't count as supernatural IMO, and chances are, they've never been to earth.

***1984 Double Plus Postcount :/***

I'm of the belief that anything dubbed "supernatural" is simply something that isn't yet but will be explained/confirmed-- though not necessarily by science.