Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Infinite Ammunition

guess who namco got

Gokuma said:

Gumby is only cool if it's Eddie Murphy.

I knew that would come up. Unfortunately, the Bernstein Bears will never be cool (especially not after the crappy winter sports game they had on the Game Boy Color).

WildWeasel said:

I knew that would come up. Unfortunately, the Bernstein Bears will never be cool (especially not after the crappy winter sports game they had on the Game Boy Color).

I loved them. I would always bring their books home from the school library and read them in the hallway of my house and be proud that I could read. :D

I watched them the other day with my niece. :D

My main question is about that Unreal ad. Why in the heck would ANYONE wear a metal bikini into a gun fight?

AndrewB said:

My main question is about that Unreal ad. Why in the heck would ANYONE wear a metal bikini into a gun fight?

Aye, the Twilight Zone. I've heard of a mod to that overrated game Return To Castle Wolfenstein where Helga von Bulow's elite guards are in the nude. Stick that into your pipe and smoke ya joints, homey!

Oh, the chaffage! I think from now on, anyone who thinks that putting a character into a metal bikini and then throwing her into combat is a good idea should be forced to wear one for a day, or something like that. Geez, honestly. Anyways, back to the topic at hand, Gumby kicks ass! Frankly, I'd be happy with them bringing the show back... Hope the video game is any good.

Green Gates said:

Aye, the Twilight Zone. I've heard of a mod to that overrated game Return To Castle Wolfenstein where Helga von Bulow's elite guards are in the nude. Stick that into your pipe and smoke ya joints, homey!

Just a few skins. Actually I would rather fight nude than wear a dangerously thin and curved sheet of metal in such active area.

geekmarine said:

Oh, the chaffage! I think from now on, anyone who thinks that putting a character into a metal bikini and then throwing her into combat is a good idea should be forced to wear one for a day, or something like that. Geez, honestly. Anyways, back to the topic at hand, Gumby kicks ass! Frankly, I'd be happy with them bringing the show back... Hope the video game is any good.

Videogames based off other media licenses almosy always blow ass. The only exceptions I've played were X-Men Legends, The Punisher...and that's about it. And before that, AVP and Goldeneye. That's not much. ETM sucks, and I wouldn't touch the new Batman games, etc., etc., etc.

pilottobombadier said:

Videogames based off other media licenses almosy always blow ass. The only exceptions I've played were X-Men Legends, The Punisher...and that's about it. And before that, AVP and Goldeneye. That's not much. ETM sucks, and I wouldn't touch the new Batman games, etc., etc., etc.

I remember playing Goldeneye with one of my friends years ago. I'd go over to his house, and then we'd settle down in front of the Nintendo '64 spending hours playing each other on that game while listening to Metallica, when we weren't busy doing something else. Ah, that was great. Sure, the weapons weren't all that balanced, but if you configured the weapons setting so that the available arsenal was balanced then you'd have a great game.

Gumby, Timmy Tooth and Veggie Tales. All of them haunt my dreams to this day.

anyone ever play that 'bible heroes' game for the NES? That was actually pretty entertaining. You could play as Noah and like... throw cows and stuff.