Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zin

Xbox = Inferno

Oh, they do. I just fidget around in my underwear in bed at night nearly shitting myself and tossing and turning with uncontrollable, hyperactive glee in joy of them. I especially enjoy the fact that Bungie went from an original-thinking, revoultionary and powerful gaming corporation into yet another potshot group that sold out to Microsoft.

Green Gates said:

Oh, they do. I just fidget around in my underwear in bed at night nearly shitting myself and tossing and turning with uncontrollable, hyperactive glee in joy of them. I especially enjoy the fact that Bungie went from an original-thinking, revoultionary and powerful gaming corporation into yet another potshot group that sold out to Microsoft.

What does that have anything to do with the X-Box having faulty power cables?

Meh, my X-Box is sitting in my closet, and only comes out once every three to four months, so I don't think my power cable is going to be giving me much trouble.

AgentSpork said:

What does that have anything to do with the X-Box having faulty power cables?

Meh, my X-Box is sitting in my closet, and only comes out once every three to four months, so I don't think my power cable is going to be giving me much trouble.

Just adding a couple more reasons as to why one is not to trust Microshaft.

Bungie does not deserve to be hated. They are still the ace game developer that they were back in the days of Pathways Into Darkness.

Microsoft, on the other hand...