Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lutrov71

Join Team Visplane Overflow!

Lutrov71 said:

Nah, I'd prefer the members to do more than a beach. ;)
And DoomedAce, it will be a whole office building, but don't worry about making one yourself.

Ok cool. I'll start working on something after I finish my section of Congestion Map30. That is, after mastering some more ZDooM stuff apart from slopes (I'm thinking cutscenes and polyobjects)

Yeah, I'm waiting for Cyb to get my e-mail. He posted some news before so maybe he is just being lazy. :P

Lutrov71 said:

Project666 is back the way it was

What do you mean by this???
Do you mean the project is back under my team/control? I know this. The project666 is undergoing a reconstruction which will take some time, plus I have all of my other projects to work on which are more important at the time like The Necroshine (this is a TeamVPO production so help from team members is welcome, just e-mail me)...
Soon to have a demo out in a few weeks!

Here are some screens of my office level! I still have to add some minor detailz around the place but its almost finished!

Lutrov, I should have it in your mail box in a few days...

Hmmn. Doomworld is going to host the web-site and give us a forum so we can discuss all that then. :)

I can probably organise something. Zdoom.org forums have a secret forum for playtesters and mappers so that might be possible here, but I might be pushing it.
I got a forum here because most of the members of TeamVPO are already members on this forum so it saves having to register to a new place.

MasterOfPuppets said:

so what was this project you said was like "AV and HR but harder"

Its called The Necroshine, and there will be screen shots soon! 32 new levels using the Zdoom engine and the Gothictx textures wad! If you want to help out that would be awsome!!!
The project666 is on hold until I can get my lazy cousin to start to map again becasuse I can't do it all by myself, it would take forever...
Here are some alpha screens of The Necroshine...

This is just the beginning...

Looking very very cool. :)
Can you send me what has been done so far, just so I can get a feel of it.

Not yet, I still have to work on it alot more, as in monster and ammo placement, plus some more detailz! Like an artist, (I always change shit around as I get new ideas) you cant release it till you are happy with it! :P
But you will be the first to get a copy when its ready! ;)

I don't wanna release it or anything, just send me whats been done so far so I can start on a map like it. I don't care if it's really bad or anything.

I just started a map using the gothic textures a couple of days ago. If you want, I could contribute it to this project. If you want to see what I have done so far, just tell me and I'll get some screenshots.

FenderDude_89 said:

I just started a map using the gothic textures a couple of days ago. If you want, I could contribute it to this project. If you want to see what I have done so far, just tell me and I'll get some screenshots.

Hell yeah, show us some pics! I could always use another level, it might need some adjustments to fit in the Necroshine, but that should not be a problem.

OK, what I was planning for this map was a huge gothic/hellish castle floating in the middle of a sea of blood. If that doesn't fit in with what you're planning I could start another map for this project. Here are the screenshots:

I'm planning to use a stacked sector in that second shot to make it look 3D.

Wow!!! Yes, I can use that as map 15 in the Necroshine, since it will be later in the game I still have time to build up to it!
BTW, I might have mentioned this befor, but all of the levels in the Necroshine are going to flow together (as in each level will start where the other one left off) thus giving it a good flow of game play!
When you are finished e-mail me a copy at StealthyIvan@hotmail.com
We can work the detailz out then...

So, like, do you guys want your own forum instead of this massive public thread?