Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

New XBox Doom 3 Footage

In case you're a big MiKKKro$~1 fan and you love your XBox, a new video showing off gameplay footage of the Doom 3 XBox port has found its way onto the net. It shows off a lot of the keen co-op action that will distinguish the XBox version from its PC brethren, and one short shot seems to show 4-way deathmatch although the characters appear to not be casting any shadows. It's only like a minute and a half so if 200 megs seems like a lot for that, you're right. Sorry dialup losers!

Linguica said:

In case you're a big MiKKKro$~1 fan

Check.

and you love your XBox

I'll read no further.

MORBIDTWATT said:

DAMN YOU id for making deal with the microsoft corp...well never get a coop for pc

You need to visit d3files more often.

ya ya i know that theres a coop out but the point is its not made by id..it doesnt have a lil sticker of approval...and heres the biggy id said it be to hard and impossible to make then why have modders made it so easily? ohhhh busted id ********ly was up to no good money talks

The XBox's co-op mode will apparently have changes to the script and cutscenes for them to make more sense and not be buggy, from what I've heard.
"Took your sweet time, marines..."

That looks pretty good for Xbox. At least better than I was expecting, although it looks like the lighting has been simplified and looks a bit brighter.

That trailer makes me want to play Doom 3 again. :S

MORBIDTWATT said:

ya ya i know that theres a coop out but the point is its not made by id..it doesnt have a lil sticker of approval...and heres the biggy id said it be to hard and impossible to make then why have modders made it so easily? ohhhh busted id ********ly was up to no good money talks

What language was that in? I'll have to run it through Babelfish to figure out what you're saying.

Apparently the Xbox version of the game is faster paced and more combat oriented, which sounds more Doomy to me. Looks to be better than the PC version.

Trasher][ said:
What language was that in? I'll have to run it through Babelfish to figure out what you're saying.

I ran it through babelfish a few times and got this:

Ya ya I knew the fact theres chicken house is outside, only selects it, is not modders is id. it doesnt butcher etjke ' tta the lil agreement... and heres has the biggy identity to say hard and is impossible is, why lets extremely make afterwards to be easy? Ohhhh has made the identity is ly goes bankrupt ******** to decide by not the good money discussion

Hope this helps.

Sign in to follow this