Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Green Gates

What other games do you play besides Doom?

Believe it or not, I just started Doom 3 last night for the first time...

I'm playing:

ONI
Star Wars Republic Commando
Star Wars Galactic Battlefront
Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball (Borrowed Xbox)

Doom3
Serious Sam
Quake1+2
UT

sometimes other FPS classics like:
Duke3d
SW and Blood

and basically everthing made by Blizzard, cuz their games freaking rock!!

PC:
Duke Nukem 3D
Halo
The Marathon Trilogy
ZSNES

PS2/PS1:
Phantom Brave
Silent Hill
Star Ocean: The Second Story
Star Ocean: Til The End of Time

Gamecube:
Tales of Symphonia
Timesplitters 2

Danarchy said:

ROFL

I've actualy played the latter. Very crappy yet unique fighter game.

Sadly there's way more than one Cho Aniki game .. I think there's 5 in total. No joke, my twin owns the PC Engine and Saturn Cho Aniki games. Seen em with my own eyes. What's left of them, that is. You know, the clawing and tearing bit.

Yeah, I've seen screenshots of the rest. The SNES one is probably the tamest. And yet, it has the stage with GAY FAERIES.

I don't understand people's addiction with World of Warcraft. It just seems to suck people up like a vaccum. I lose more friends that way. They seem too interested in playing that damnable game than to even stop by and say 'hi' to me anymore.

*sniff* stop stealing my friends you bastards! :P

PC:

Diablo 2

XBox:

Dungeons and Dragons Heroes
Doom 3
Morrowind
Mercenaries

When I can get a powerbar hooked up again (the wiring in my house is fucked, and my room currently can't have 3-prong plugs in it - last time we tried hooking one up, it took all the power from the other 2 in the room), I'll be back on my SNES again, too.

ravage said:

I don't understand people's addiction with World of Warcraft. It just seems to suck people up like a vaccum. I lose more friends that way. They seem too interested in playing that damnable game than to even stop by and say 'hi' to me anymore.

I've been having the same problem lately. I've actualy lost a few friends because they won't stop playing that fuckig game. I used to want to play it, but now I dont think I want to get near it at all. ;_; Seriously, one of my friends even lost his job because of it and he still hasn't gotten a new one 3 months later.

Danarchy said:

I've been having the same problem lately. I've actualy lost a few friends because they won't stop playing that fuckig game. I used to want to play it, but now I dont think I want to get near it at all. ;_; Seriously, one of my friends even lost his job because of it and he still hasn't gotten a new one 3 months later.

I guess Blizzard is doing something right, then. :P

Hey, I liked all their other games planty. I think this would constitute as them doing something wrong. Or at least evil.

Yeah, the shark was teh win. I wish I could have had the full version of that.

Lately,

God of War (TONS)
Resident Evil 4
Champions : Return to Arms
The Suffering

Then, some more God of War!

ravage said:

For me it's mainly FFXI that's doing that. My brother plays it all the time and so do a couple of my friends whom I haven't seen since it came out. Quite sad and depressing really.

Marathon
Quake III Arena
Abuse
All my XBOX games...
Morrowind
Fable
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Sudeki
DOOM 3 Coll. Edition
Serious Sam
Unreal...
and so on...

Diablo II (v1.10) is the only game I play as much as Doom.

I play SP/SC only, but I think I'll switch to HC, because most of my Patriarchs/Matriarchs finished the game without dying through their journey. My best character is a LVL 94 Lightning Sorceress, who does all the MF. In March I've found two SoJ and the IK's Armor, THAT has been a crazy week :) I'll perhaps stop with D2 when I've found/cubed a BER rune (for a Chains of Honor armor), but I've only runes for an OHM, so reaching my goal may last a few more years ...

Other games:
- Quake (for demo watching)
- Heroes of Might and Magic III
- StarCraft, WarCraft III
- atm I'm checking out Freelancer. Nice game, but it has some annoying faults.