Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nmn

"Cavern of Peril" (Exhumed Fan Art)

This is my first "done right" painting, there will be more to follow :). I'm kinda proud of it.
This is dedicated to DaniJ, a great artist, to whom I'll be inferior for the next couple years ;) and a fellow from the Doom community. Maybe I'll catch up with him one day. He gets a dedication for the sole comment "I love Exhumed (PSX/Saturn version of Lobotomy's Powerslave)"-I do as well, which was my inspiration for this picture.

I appreciate anyone's view on it.

hmmm is this the first exhumed?

The only problem I notice right now is that the head is a bit small and the pistol seems to be floating, but the main scene is pretty good IMO. I like the entrance skull thing a lot :D.

Janderson said:

hmmm is this the first exhumed?

Which one was the first? Was there a second?
I'm aware I don't know which was the first-the Console version or the PC version, but I presume the PC version was first.
Anyway, that's the level from the console version.
And thx for comments :)

At first I couldn't realize why he was dropping his gun.. then I saw the size of his head compared to the rest of his body.. it all became clear.

Yeah, proportions are not so my good side (not that I don't know them, I just fucked it up here), especially when drawing only with the tablet (still uncomfy for me ;) Thx for comments, and Lutrov, thx.