Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UltimtiteDooM

Doom Weapon Pics...Anyone Interested into makeing a Mod with them?

Oh yay, I just love that "blank space" gun, I want to use it!!!!1

These are quite good, apart from the ones that are just mergings of existing pickup graphics or alterations of existing ones *cough BFChaingun cough*

Those are awesome! Now all we need is a patriot pistol (I'd do anything for one of those sweet things in doom. Heh "The internal feed mechanism is shaped like an infinity symbol")

If you actually make some weapon images to match the pickups, i'd be glad to make an edge weapon mod for you. I've been working on a few effects I have never seen before.

Those are KICK ASS, except you spelled "pistol" and "precision" wrong. And what's wrong with the "BFChaingun"? I think it looks more realistic; chainguns are supposed to be huge...

It's a shame you don't have any view sprites to go with these. :(

Very nice weapons. If you're going to make sprites for the actual gun that you use, i'd love to use them in my own mod.

If anyone who is interested in making a mod with my guns, tell me what kind of mod you're making and which doom port is the mod for.
I've only made the pick-ups. I still dont know how to make the actual gun sprite itself. If anyone is willing to make the gun sprite, write back.

Good stuff, you one nitpick. The shotgun has a pistol grip and a pistol grip stock. You might want to strighten the stock a bit!

Ah, I see said the blind man **

I'd make a riot shotgun but I'm going to be making a vindicator from my book later (today or tommorow) which looks kind of like that one O_O

Heh, I actually quite like the MX6 weapons despite half of them being made out of existing stuff. I quite feel like using the Disruptor, Plasma Rifle and Blaster myself.

Hey, you're pretty good! Next time I feel like changing some weapon graphics, I'll come to you.

Wow. Just wow. Those designs are really interesting. Keep them coming.

I was kinda tired and bored of making new KDiZD textures whole day (but I gotta finish that stuff and go on with more graphics) so I made this biggy goon to relax. It's kinda sucky, I'm not proud of it at all, maybe it'll look better in the game. Tough I'd donate it. Do whatever You wish with it, I don't give a damn :)

aaa. ta dupa pierdolona. :)

Ahem, modify it if You don't like it. I don't have time.