Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UltimtiteDooM

Doom Weapon Pics...Anyone Interested into makeing a Mod with them?

Nmn said:

I was kinda tired and bored of making new KDiZD textures whole day (but I gotta finish that stuff and go on with more graphics) so I made this biggy goon to relax. It's kinda sucky, I'm not proud of it at all, maybe it'll look better in the game. Tough I'd donate it. Do whatever You wish with it, I don't give a damn :)

http://img205.exs.cx/img205/2326/someshit0ni.gif

Weapon looks fabolous but as already mentioned, arm looks a bit strange!

this new weapons looks very good :)

just one question with new weapons mod:
someone know a mod with inferno weapon like the laser with satanic cross and skin in the game doom64 ?
it must be interested to kill monsters with their weapons :D

Dude, nice weapon sprite, just one question? What gun is it for?
For everyone else, if anyone has any weapon requests, write back and tell me..Thanx for the comments

UltimtiteDooM said:

Dude, nice weapon sprite, just one question? What gun is it for?

Plasma Chaingun? I got a bit carried away, sorry :)

A little off topic but anyways..
I had an idea the other day while watching dusk till dawn.
Anyways, the gameplay will be based more on survival then all out massacure and enemies will range from differing humans to hellspawn and vampires or something of the sort. Weapons will start out very basic and a fair bit of melee will be required by the player. Okay, here is where it gets unique. Although your human enemies will die easily when shot (dah), vampires or hellspawn or whatever will require silver bullets to effectively take them down. Likewise, holywater will easily take down a horde of hellspawn/vampires/etc, it wont even effect humans. Using a few core weapons with multiple upgrades for each, I think a nice little project can be put together.

If anyone is interested in contributing to this POSSIBLE project, then please pm me or something.

This could even be based on the recent movie Constantine?

That sounds like an awesome idea, but i think i might have a better one.

Instead of vampires or hellspawns, what about experimented human creature things or Reanimated Humans. The only way to kill them is to disrupt their DNA with a plasma weapon *Cough* MX6 Plasma weapons *Cough*.

And for the plot, email me and ill send it to you...i already wrote it out.

If you shoot a lab creature or a Reanimated Human with a regular rocket or any non-plasma weapon, it will die, but come back to life.
If you shoot them with a plamsa launcher or any other plasma weapon, they will die and stay dead.

I doubt the gibs thrown everywhere will magically move towards each other and form back into one of these creatures.

Thats what i kinda had in mind. If the creature was gibbed, then it would come together, but weakend. I also had another cool thought. If 2 or more creatures were gibbed near each other, then they could like mix together and form a bigger, badder creature.