Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lord Raffles

The Holy Foreskin

I always thought it would be funny if the Arc of the Covenant was really full of foreskins.*

*Fun Bible Fact: In case you haven't read the Bible, the reason the Jews cut off their foreskins is because it was a covenant with God.

Danarchy said:

I always thought it would be funny if the Arc of the Covenant was really full of foreskins.*

*Fun Bible Fact: In case you haven't read the Bible, the reason the Jews cut off their foreskins is because it was a covenant with God.

why doesn't god make unskinned versions when he rolls them off the production line?

fucking lazy.

Infinite Ammunition said:

i wonder what the hell they did with all those foreskins anyway...

These days we use them for skin grafts on burn victims.

Danarchy said:

i always figured they were like building this massive penis in a secret location that requires a massive foreskin so they can level cities by aiming and wanking it

I doubt that a small ring of skin would have lasted for 3000 years anyway (Let alone they even kept the thing when cut). This sounds like a church attraction like in carnivals.

“Lost the skin from a shoe box“. You truly never lose a foreskin. I lost mine years back and found it recently in the vacuum cleaner bag.

And I'm not serious by the way >:)

darknation said:

why doesn't god make unskinned versions when he rolls them off the production line?

fucking lazy.

Haha, that's funny. By the way, ugh, that's the most disgusting relic I've ever heard of... Holy foreskin... Honestly! *BARF*

What about Rasputin's giant penis? He was a monk, so it could count as a relic!

Technician said:

I doubt that a small ring of skin would have lasted for 3000 years anyway

See if you can find a calendar around the house, and take a good look at today's date... but brace yourself first.

Hrm. I always thought they did the circumcision thing due to the desert. I mean, do you WANT sand to get stuck in your junk, man? OW.
All I can say is keep a scalpel away from my Wang and I'll be perfectly content. It doesn't need to be fricking cut off.

Submerge said:

I mean, do you WANT sand to get stuck in your junk, man? OW.

How would you be able to manage that is a problem to worry about.