• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

Teen horror writer arrested as terrorist

Combine said:

when the US invaded Irak

who?

im sure more civilians died than in the 9/11..... what is the difference?

"towelhead" lives are worth 1/50th the value of american lives...didn't you read the players handbook?

Oh, and how DARE you correlate 911 to Iraq. You best watch your mouth or risk getting taken to the gulag

Quast said:

who?

"towelhead" lives are worth 1/50th the value of american lives...didn't you read the players handbook?

Oh, and how DARE you correlate 911 to Iraq. You best watch your mouth or risk getting taken to the gulag

am i not supposed to have what oppinion i want? isnt that what democracy is about? i have the freedom of liking terrorists if i want!
and the irac war had everything to do with 9/11.
and btw god doesent exist.

Combine said:

am i not supposed to have what oppinion i want? isnt that what democracy is about? i have the freedom of liking terrorists if i want!
and the irac war had everything to do with 9/11.
and btw god doesent exist.

If you really liked terrorists you'd call them freedom fighters,

The only thing that iraq has to do with 9/11 is that Bush used both words mercilessly in his speeches.

And btw, you have no proof of God existance or falicy.

Oh and btw, why are you presenting all of your opinions as facts?

Combine said:

The irac war had everything to do with 9/11.

Nope. the Iraq "war" as you people like to call it has little to nothing to do with 9/11. The whole Iraq thing is just Bush trying to make his dad proud by doing some thing his could never do. The only thing that 9/11 has to do with Iraq is that Bush started the "war" in Iraq after 9/11. He knew that most of the people in the usa wouldnt portest the "war". Since the usa was goung through a hard time.

irak

n : a republic in the Middle East in western Asia; the ancient civilization of Mesopotamia was in the area now known as Iraq; modern government is involved in state-sponsored terrorism [syn: Iraq, Republic of Iraq, Al-Iraq, Irak]

It's not a g either. I've seriously seen a ton of people spell it as "Irag" and they weren't joking around. Damn, some people are dumb.

It's not as bad as spelling 'England' as 'Englund', which I've seen a few people do.

Let us not forget the people who write Adolph Hitler, as if spelling his real name would summon him up from hell so he could take over the world with fireballs shooting out of his eyes

deathbringer said:

Let us not forget the people who write Adolph Hitler, as if spelling his real name would summon him up from hell so he could take over the world with fireballs shooting out of his eyes

Wasn't that the plot of a GWAR show?

Slayne said:

Wasn't that the plot of a GWAR show?

nigermancy is evil according to my diablo2 owners manual (prolly cause its black and owns a hood), but i just summoned hitler with his incorrect bound name,i now am somebodys bitch due to the fact that he has connection with the ethernet i mean netherland no it was netherworld, anywho he downloaded my personal profile and printed on his ibm dot matrix. he is telling me this as im typing it onto this furom. he plans to wait until im done so he can consume me with his jewish night train choo choo, help me he thinks im eva help i have an internet stalker in my home dressd as hitler!!!

NiGHTMARE said:
It's not as bad as spelling 'England' as 'Englund', which I've seen a few people do.

Inglund should work too... they all spell out the same way. Inglesh is like that.

Heh, one of my brothers mates is in a Death Metal band called Rapture, one day he gets called into the heads office at College..

"I understand you are in a band called Rapture"
"Er..yes"
"Well..Rap is associated with Racism and we dont want that sort of thing in this college!"

You couldn't make it up!

(And this wasnt even in America!)

Wow...a college where they don't know the meaning of the word rapture. I'd never want to go there.