Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alboroto

Doom Movie picture

Haha, I hope game-to-movie mod turns out better than that sad attempt that was Resident Evil, which sucked HARD. But compared to RE2, it was better than the [original] Star Wars trilogy and Lord of the Rings combined.

Look like a bunch of fags holding plastic guns. My mistake. They are.

I don't think many of use would survive this movie.

Mancubus II said:

(omfg image)

LOL DOOM!

EUH WTF GRASS ON MARS!!!1THREETHIRTYSEVEN

and... The Rock? *dies*

BBG said:

Um, the grass will probably be replaced digitally...

No, if they were going to do a digital effect they would have used green screen. And it's a million times easier to make a cheap set than it is to do everything digitally, dispite what george lucas would have you believe.

If this is a pre-digital shot, then the people in charge are even bigger morons than this picture originally suggests.

Uh, this photo looks somewhat Photoshopped to me...

BTW isn't it odd how I've never heard any of you "OMG grass!" guys complaining about there being breathable atmosphere and earth-level gravity on Phobos?

Looking at the hills in the Episode 1 sky, it appears that Phobos has vegetation, so why shouldn't Mars have grass? Or maybe this isn't on Mars, or it's a dream sequence, or the result of terraforming or whatever. Anyway, The Rock says he's excited about this movie, and that's good enough for me.

And here i was with a little bit of hope for an okay movie. Deadzor.
those unis are all WRONG. and it all looks very cheap. They must have gotten budget funding from the Ronald McDonald house.

And to think, every single one of those poor bastards, except the rock, is going to die some cheesy death. And then there will be some explosions and car chases

BTW, is that the token love interest on the far left, next to the token black guy(s)?

I think I'll watch Alien for the 50th time.

Grazza said:

Anyway, The Rock says he's excited about this movie, and that's good enough for me.

Yeah, most actors that star in movies, if they dislike the film then a co-star goes on or something. The Rock + Conan O'Brian...heh

Xenophon said:

EUH WTF GRASS ON MARS!!!1THREETHIRTYSEVEN

and... The Rock? *dies*

Well, OBVIOUSLY they haven't left for Phobos yet. They're still packing their shit.