Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MACVILWHORE

[world vs taliban thread]

That's why this is a war on terrorism, not Afghanistan.

No. This is a war on Afghanistan. Have you heard the news? Bombs are falling on Afghanistan.

It is supposed to be a war on terrorism. But it isn't. They (the USA) ain't gonna do any damage to the actual terrorists by bombing Afghanistan.

Terrorism is not localized to a single country or single individual for that matter.

Exactly. It's not localized. That's why USA will get nowhere by bombing the "single country".

The terrorists are hiding in their safe locations, they won't be hurt. Innocents will be paying the prize, and that isn't right.

Hmmm...and why is popular mob rule NOT democracy? A democracy is a government that the people want, not what the polititions want. If it were a true democracy, everything would be done as ONE PERSON, ONE VOTE. Then it would be truly the people's choice.

And if you believe that we need guidance from polititians like we were sheep, then you must realize that that is but propaganda to get us to adhere to the system. But, true it is at least better than facism, or whatever the Taliban has set up.

GOOD LORD! You set yourself up with that one.

We are a REPUBLIC. A republic is not mob rule democracy. In a republic we have rights. A mob of sheeple cannot vote those rights into oblivion. We aren't a "true" democracy. If we were, nobody would have any rights at all, and all American values would be nonexistent (including the right to overthrow the government, a right exclusively reserved by the people).

Back to mob rule. Eliminate the electoral college for a moment. Popular votes only. Candidate Demokrap can now only do his campaigning in the five most populous states (CA, NY, TX, etc), overwhelming win those states, ignore all the other 45 states, and win the election, even though Candidate NONDemokrap won the other 45 states. The electoral college prevents this from happening by actually making the representation of the states proportional. It eliminates a RULING CLASS ("guidance" from a few elitist states) of the five most populous states from ruling over the nation. THAT wouldn't be "true" democracy, would it comrade? ;) Gee maybe it would be. /sarcasm

By supporting "true" democracy and thus rejecting the idea of limited power and individual rights you are in yourself embracing "guidance from politicians". With "true" democracy the most populous regions of the country will rule over the rest of the country, thus "guiding" the country with their misrepresented policies. Good job, good "true" democracy, right comrade? ;) All of this can be found in even the most poorly written American history textbook. They are issues debated by our founding fathers.

The Taliban is just like any other totalitarian regime that uses "true" democracy (in the sense that they are the ultimate voice of the people) to rule. The communists were the same, and so were the Nazis.

Exactly. It's not localized. That's why USA will get nowhere by bombing the "single country".

You can't claim that they are going to stick with Afghanistan the entire time. This war has only begun, and I guarantee that it will not focus exclusively on Afghanistan.

With "true" democracy the most populous regions of the country will rule over the rest of the country, thus "guiding" the country with their misrepresented policies. Good job, good "true" democracy, right comrade? ;)

And what's to say the populous in the most populated areas will be united in opinion any more than the populous in the less populated areas? And wouldn't you consider the whole country to be one "area" anyways?

AND DON'T FORGET CANADA AND OUR SIX BOATS (j/k)

...and australia and our 100 or so SAS Troops...

I Hated the Taliban long before the WTC and WDC Attacks, I would like to see thoses sick Fucks wiped of the face of the earth. Oh and if your reading this Bin laden, if there is a god YOU ARE GOING TO HELL. Has that sunk in yet? YOU ARE GOING TO HELL. Just couse you call it a holy war, dose not make is so YOU ARE GOING TO HELL Just just like the Ingorant fools you sent into the WTC. and as for the Taliban: You think the rest of the World is going to take the shit you dish out to your people? It's not just Red Army after your Nazi arses this time around, IT'S THE WORLD.

The Stupid shits who surpport theses Wankers are Iliterit Psycos Who want someone to blame for there povity, so thay blam the Jews, and any who surpport them.

News flash fucko.

Of course we're bombing Afghanistan... that's the main area that the Taliban has occupied. If they were holding France by gunpoint we'd be bombing their places in France.

We're not bombing innocent people in Afghanistan (although I will admit some civvie casualties are to be expected, but its not like we're trying to blow them all to hell in one fell swoop like they would do to us if they had a chance), we're bombing the Taliban irregardless of where they are. Period.

This is NOT war on Afghanistan, fucktard, this is war on the Taliban. If they were in Pakistan we'd bomb them there, and if they were in Iran we'd bomb them there.

When our stupid ATF firebombed the Waco compound they didn't FIREBOMB ALL OF TEXAS, they firebombed the religious whackos.

Yeah, but we'd have less compunction for bombing France as oppsed to afghanistan (which is less than next-to-none), and the Brits would be going hogwild doing it, too...while playing Rowan Atkinson's skit "I hate the French"...

The terrorists are hiding in their safe locations, they won't be hurt. Innocents will be paying the prize, and that isn't right.

To get to Laden, the road to him has to be cleared first. I worry about the soldiers fighting for our ability to fly again knowing we will reach our destination. I worry about our soldiers fighting for our ability to enter a skyscraper again knowing it will stay around for awhile. I.E. I worry about our soldiers fighting for us first, and I give a flying fuck about the innocent, they had amble time to move out of harms way.

...and they still think of themselves as martyrs...

The Taliban pissed on a lot of people around the world. The world does/wont see Laden as a martyr. Why worry about his followers, at worst they follow him into the grave.

The more I read the sadder I get. I guess there's no hope. If this didn't help I don't know what will.

Why, then, don't you just fly over there and give them all hugs? Maybe that'll make things better? Maybe that'll convince bin Laden to call off his fatwa, his Jihad?

And hey, if it doesn't, if they capture you and torture/kill you as some sort of symbolic act to the rest of us, no big loss. You've obviously lost that vital part of what makes you human anyway.

Today we can't bring peace with conversations and big meetings because it does no good to us.

So we'll have to fight for it, we bring down the terrorists that wants trouble and wants to start wars. If bin Laden's responsible for all of this, he'll surely pay for what he has commited.

His organizations will fall as he fall, and then we'll take the next step in the struggle.

Why, then, don't you just fly over there and give them all hugs?

I would rather give them a swift gunshot to the head. Not afgans but a few terrorists. Show THEM some terror, with me on the good end of the flamethrower keeping em warm...
*Me smiles at the thought*

Terrorism is one of the sickly symptoms of a declining world. Anybody hear about the decline and fall of the Roman Empire? Well, the stage is set, 2000 yrs. later but the characters are the same. Human beings committing the same mistakes, over and over again. In the name of God. No wonder He's turned His back on us...

Sung to the "day oh, day oh" tune

Hey mr Taleban give me your bin laden
daylight come and i want to go home :)

Terrorism is one of the sickly symptoms of a declining world.

I see the world's been declining since the beginning of time then.

Human beings committing the same mistakes, over and over again.

So what else is new?

In the name of God. No wonder He's turned His back on us...

So, you're blaming God for this then? On the contrary, this whole ordeal provided a rather ample opportunity to grow as a race and a culture. You saw how this brought everybody together. (Well, aside from a few idiots who think all Arabs are the same as the ones who hijacked those planes.) In fact, I don't think I've ever seen so many different types of races and religions getting together in the name of peace. Pay attention to what's going on around you before going off on that "God's abandoned us cause the human race sucks" shit. 20 terrorists doesn't make up the human race, nor does an entire government. If you wanna make a positive impact, go ahead, but don't go whining to everybody about how everything sucks if you're not doing anything to keep it from sucking. The most you'll do is make it that much worse of an experience for people.

Well I was in Radioshack the other day and saw a copy of MS Flight Simulator 98. And what was on the back? The WTC and Manhattan, with a helicoptor flying around. Man I shoulda bought it LOL

DAMN, TODAY IS THE 2ND STRIKING DAY ALREADY!

AND OSAMA BI*CH LAMER IS STILL ALIVE???

WHERE THE HELL COULD HE HAVE BEEN !!!

Terrorism is one of the sickly symptoms of a declining world. Anybody hear about the decline and fall of the Roman Empire? Well, the stage is set, 2000 yrs. later but the characters are the same. Human beings committing the same mistakes, over and over again. In the name of God. No wonder He's turned His back on us...

Fall of Roman Empire: Attacks from Huns, Goths, etc.
Fall of American Empire?: Attacks from Palistinians, Taleban, etc.

Alright, first off I've looked thru EVERY single post in this thread. And while I am not gonna comment on each and EVERY thread, I will basicakky sum up what I feel:

For all those fuck-ups who keep saying "don't bomb afghanistan, it won't solve the problem. We are only gonna kill more innocent people".... WAKE DA FUCK UP!! It is a simple case of US OR THEM!

If we sit back and do nothing, they will hit us again, and again, and again, etc. What if next time they hit disney world, or the sears tower, or they drop a chemical bomb in the middle of NYC instead. In the first case: tons of families and especially CHUIDREN DEAD! In the second case, massive damage in california (it's located right SMACK in the heart of the city, much like WTC but BIGGER!). It would wipe out a large number of blocks in the city. And as for da chemical bomb: the death toll could go into the 10000-100000's easily! NY is DENSILY populated per square block. And with the way the corridors and streets are, the air would sort of get "trapped" in making things much, MUCH more horrible!

Now, I would rather not see innocent peeps die, but (as an example) if I gots ta kill a total stranger that I don't know so I can survive... simple case of him or me.... you best believe it's gonna be ME!! Cuz dat mothafucka would do the same thing if it was his ass on da line!

As for this not solving the problem.... IT WILL SURE AS FUCK PUT DA FEAR OF DEATH INTO ANYONE ELSE THINKING OF FUCKIN WITH US! It's like if you let someone in yo neighborhood slap on you and take yo money, other peeps is gonna see that and think they can do it. Well believe me, it works the SAME way with countries. We gots ta be strong and show other peeps they can't fuck with us, or we will get torn apart!

Plus, we have these fucks by da balls... if they don't hurry up and do something, we are gonna MAJORLY damage their operations. Eventually people will gbet so sick of what's going on, that other countries will turn against them MORE than they already have... eventually the Taliban will have nowhere to go, because whever we find them, we is gonna hunt them like dogs. And no SUPER-POWER or foreign country especially would risk going to war for some small group who ain't doin shit but bringin them trouble.

As for Osama bin FAGGOT..... we'll get him. Wether it's a sniper's bullet, gettin stabbed by one of his own guys, or him just accidentally gettin run over... somebody will get his ass! Plus with a PRICE on his head.... HEH, well think about it for yoselves!

And as for da democratic and republican thing.... the only reason the republicans are more popular is because they are PRIMARILY RICH, CAUCASIAN MALES, who appeal to other RICH CAUCASIAN MALES! The democrats are also THE SAME WAY, but they also have to appeal majorly to minorities too! This makes life much harder, because the rich DO NOT WANT TO GIVE UP THEIR WEALTH! THE RICH GET RICHER, AND THE POOR USUALLY GET POORER! Welcome to reality, fucksacks, WAKE UP!

Dat's mah word... if any of ya'll don't like what I'm sayin here, suck mah dick, swallom mah nut, and puke it up later in yo motha's fish smellin, grand canyone size hole! Cuz I don't give a fuck who doesn't, peace out!

Are you mocking me for being a communist? Fool...

Heh. Calm down buddy. In physcial life I call everyone 'comrade' even if they have no political disposition (I'm an Animal Farm freak ;)). I actually have a fascination with communism (which is why I actually BOUGHT the school's world history textbook).

Fall of Roman Empire: Attacks from Huns, Goths, etc.
Fall of American Empire?: Attacks from Palistinians, Taleban, etc.

Oooh, now THAT is intriuging ... I love historical paralells.

DO NOT WANT TO GIVE UP THEIR WEALTH! THE RICH GET RICHER, AND THE POOR USUALLY GET POORER!

Nobody said that you are BORN into your place in society. There is no inherited class distinction in the United States. That's why it is called the land of opportunity, because we all have equal opporutinites. You earn your place in a republic, primarily because everyone has rights that are inalienable.

And what's to say the populous in the most populated areas will be united in opinion any more than the populous in the less populated areas? And wouldn't you consider the whole country to be one "area" anyways?

They most likely will not be united in opinion. I was evaluating the situation from a counterfactual and constitutional point of view, which requires you to take into account the extreme situations and their outcomes.
Whole country? Yes, and no, I'm split on that one. It's a good point. There's the possibility that the majority of the population will be concentrated in one area (i.e. the coasts for example) and maybe not.

Despite all of this, we are all united at least by the fact that we all hate the Taliban.

ARGH I actually find myself somewhat in agreement with Esco.

WHAT THE HELL IS THE WORLD COMING TO!@#%!#%$

And as for da democratic and republican thing.... the only reason the republicans are more popular is because they are PRIMARILY RICH, CAUCASIAN MALES, who appeal to other RICH CAUCASIAN MALES! The democrats are also THE SAME WAY, but they also have to appeal majorly to minorities too! This makes life much harder, because the rich DO NOT WANT TO GIVE UP THEIR WEALTH! THE RICH GET RICHER, AND THE POOR USUALLY GET POORER! Welcome to reality, fucksacks, WAKE UP!

Basically correct, although you're a bit off on the racism bit. Don't forget that Al Gore's daddy voted AGAINST the desegregation bill. Liberals have the LEAST in common with the poor black man than anyone else in the fucking world yet they still love to suck on that tiny little Liberal cock every chance they get. Now that is fucking sad to the nth degree.

Republicans appeal to the good old down South ethics and morals of Christianity and responsibility. Liberals appeal more to the lazy side of just throwing other peep's money at the problem until it goes away.

Both sides are pretty shitty, I'll be the first to admit that... but given the choice between the two I'll go with Republican any Goddamn day of the week.

I'm glad the man who was running the Texas death-o-rama is in charge of the missles right about now.

Right on...vote Nader!

Nobody said that you are BORN into your place in society. There is no inherited class distinction in the United States. That's why it is called the land of opportunity, because we all have equal opporutinites. You earn your place in a republic, primarily because everyone has rights that are inalienable.

Huh...well, read Lies my Teacher Told Me. I forget who its by, but its a really good book about the lies we are taught as kids. I especially like the part about the true story of Columbus.