Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anarkavre

New Zelda Trailer

I just watched the new Legend of Zelda trailer. This game has some of the most beautiful visuals I've ever seen in a video game. The graphics are superb among the other great features this game is going to have. A lot of the enemies and scenery look very Lord of the Rings inspired. I can't wait to get it when it is released. I couldn't believe it was for the GameCube, that shows all of those PlayStation 2 and Xbox fanboys. :P GameCube definitely has some awesome graphical capabilities. Nintendo has always been one of my favourite video game companies and they never seem to disappoint. Sony and Microsoft definitely have some competition since this game has been revealed at E3 2004. The Zelda game series are one of my favourite video game series and they are always great games. Shigeru Miyamoto is a genius and his work is brilliant. This game is definally one that isn't going to disappoint when it is released. Take a look at the trailer and decide for yourself.

http://www.zelda.com/universe/game/legendzelda/trailer.jsp

I have faith that Nintendo's team will make a good entry in this series. There hasn't yet been a bad Zelda game (aside from the horrendous CD-i games, but those weren't Nintendo's doing). If this is anywhere close to Ocarina of Time in both atmosphere and playability, I'll love it.

Arioch said:

They need to go back to making 2d Zeldas, not shit like this.

Played any of the GBC/GBA Zelda games?

Arioch said:

They need to go back to making 2d Zeldas, not shit like this.

I got the minish cap for gba for my birthday, it was pretty neat.

They need to stop making Zelda games. No zelda game will ever be better than a Link to The Past, in my opinion.

Besides, every 3D zelda game that's come out in the past few years is just a rehash of Ocarina of Time, which wasn't that great of a game in the first place.

AgentSpork said:

They need to stop making Zelda games. No zelda game will ever be better than a Link to The Past, in my opinion.

Besides, every 3D zelda game that's come out in the past few years is just a rehash of Ocarina of Time, which wasn't that great of a game in the first place.

Rehashes? What exactly has been rehashed...

And OoT is just about on par with LttP so shutta the moutha

Also I think a lot of the monsters in that video look pretty freaky, just like some of the monsters in OoT. Perhaps it'll be another edge of your seat Zelda, which I'm totally for :P

Ralphis said:

Also I think a lot of the monsters in that video look pretty freaky, just like some of the monsters in OoT. Perhaps it'll be another edge of your seat Zelda, which I'm totally for :P

Exactly.

Edit: Just watched the trailer, and there is no way this can be at all bad.

Minish Cap was an abortion of a Zelda game. The artwork was mostly good to awesome, but it's afflicted by that audio sample craze Nintendo's making us suffer for with all their GBA games, it has multiple completely annoying collect-them-all subgames, and it's generally agreed that there's quite a few unfinished quests and stuff they promised would be done but were taken out or left broken.

And there's only so many self-referential jokes involving the Gorons and Tingles and whatever I can take.

Fuck this shit.

I would love to see a Zelda similar to 4 Swords. The graphics are like lttp and it has great visual effects IMO. If it had been made like an adventure game instead of being arcadish and if the GBA wasn't necessary I would've jumped on that game right away.

I found the trailer of the new Zelda pretty good. The scenery is a bit lacking of details but it must be to compensate for the graphic quality. Even if it doesn't make a GOTY I'm still going to buy it.

AgentSpork said:

Seconded. That game had a charm and sense of fun that has been rapidly disappearing from Zelda games over the years.

Now I will draw you into the Dark World... Muahahahahahaha!!!

I watched the trailer. I must say it looks pretty good. Maybe I'll buy it someday.

Looks spiffy. :D

I loved the Four Swords Adventure one, that one was super-fun, despite my friend always taking the bomb powerup and blowing us all up. :D Or picking us up and throwing us down a hole. :D

Coopersville said:

I've enjoyed every Legend of Zelda game I've played since the SNES, and I'll likely have a good time with this one as well.

no fair u robbed me for my words. i was gonna say the samthing. but anywho it looks good but the trailer the way its edited was real cheesy. just the way it was put together reminded me of a daikatana trailer, should ad some bubble letters or some supense like music or or maybe subliminally add a bare tit for a split second for a good sense of "hero will be rewarded in the end" to amplify the effect people wont know what hit em. anywho if they take my advice no one will bash this trailer ever agin not after they implement my ideas and hook me up phat with money for selling it. i need money!!!toilet paper is expensive i wipe my ass bosnian style