Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

Public Edumication

The following are actual excerpts from history reports and tests from America's finest high schools and colleges. Spelling has been preserved.

The climate of the Sarah is such that the inhabitants have to live elsewhere.

Ancient Egypt was inhabited by mummies and they all wrote in hydraulics.

The Egyptians built the Pyramids in the shape of huge triangular cubes.

They lived in the Sarah Dessert and traveled by Camelot.

The French Revolution was accomplished before it happened and catapulted into Napoleon. Napoleon wanted an heir to inherit his power, but since Josephine was a baroness, she couldn't have any children.

Actually, Homer was not written by Homer but by another man of that name.

The next great author was John Milton. Milton wrote Paradise Lost. Then his wife died and he wrote Paradise Regained.

http://www.dribbleglass.com/Jokes/history.htm

Who cares? There are idiots in all societies, nothing new.

Franklin discovered electricity by rubbing two cats backwards and declared, "A horse divided against itself cannot stand."

Abraham Lincoln became America's greatest Precedent. Lincoln's mother died in infancy, and he was born in a log cabin which he built with his own hands.

too bad i didn't attend one of america's finest high schools and colleges, so I didn't deal with glaring (and humorous) spelling errors

Well, the school stystem is fucked, and these are the guys teaching future generations. No wonder most people these days are dumb as hell.

Infinite Ammunition said:

i wonder when we'll get one of these for japanese schools so the otakus will get pissed

hahahaha yea

fodders said:

The following are actual excerpts from history reports and tests from America's finest high schools and colleges. Spelling has been preserved.

The climate of the Sarah is such that the inhabitants have to live elsewhere.

Ancient Egypt was inhabited by mummies and they all wrote in hydraulics.

The Egyptians built the Pyramids in the shape of huge triangular cubes.

They lived in the Sarah Dessert and traveled by Camelot.

The French Revolution was accomplished before it happened and catapulted into Napoleon. Napoleon wanted an heir to inherit his power, but since Josephine was a baroness, she couldn't have any children.

Actually, Homer was not written by Homer but by another man of that name.

The next great author was John Milton. Milton wrote Paradise Lost. Then his wife died and he wrote Paradise Regained.

http://www.dribbleglass.com/Jokes/history.htm

LOL AMERIKA IS DUM AMIRITE?

Seriously what is the point of this thread? Do you wish that people find test results from other countries and post them, or do you just like to point out any case of american stupidity?

P.S. It's Public Edumacation

I don't think those are real. Some of those were very obviously purposefuly written.

I must have attended the greatest high school in the land as i knew no one with an IQ nearly this low. Even the retards could probably spell better even though they couldn't read O_o.

Jacques Prévert said that spelling is the science of the idiot, and I’m strong in my mother language’s spelling.
Anyway, these errors may be caused by a stupid spell checking program.

MORBIDTWATT said:

ya education sucks

yeah, learning is just stupid...we should burn all the libraries

destx said:

IQ does not = Spelling Ability.

I'm sure it takes an ammount of intelligence to understand a language and to use it effectively. One's intelligence quotient is a bench mark of one's ability to apply knowledge to find a solution and apply it to a problem. Using a language is an application of intelligence that can be rated by its grammatic correctness and its spelling accuracy. So, shit-spelling is a reflection of intelligence or the lack thereof. Or maybe the punk just doesn't give a rat's ass about what grade they get since the system will just push them through. I've posted my limit so i shall not be heard for a few more months.

yeah, learning is just stupid...we should burn all the libraries

Theres a difference between learning and education...

I actually attend an American public highschool and while I'm not sure if that would be the case in the so-called "finest" it certainly is the case in many of them (I'm lucky enough to go to one of the few public HS in my city where I don't have to worry about being killed every single day). However private education is no different. What a lot of people don't understand is, like in real life, the schools have a huge underground ring of people who control the crime. You think your kid is safe because he goes to a good private school? Think again. Things like drugs circulate throughout the city. For example, rich kids come down from a private school, to push to public school kids. The russian public school kids controlled the ecstacy market for a bit. At my school the most there is is people smoking pot in the halls and bathrooms (its too small to have a big drug ring), but since teens are the main suppliers near the schools I get bums coming up to me and other kids trying to find out if we're pushing, and can sell them a fix. It's one huge network public school, private school, good, bad, honestly ask yourselves the difference? People don't seem to understand that.

If I knew the other people in college were handing in papers like that, I may have never dropped out.

The nineteenth century was a time of a great many thoughts and inventions. People stopped reproducing by hand and started reproducing by machine. The invention of the steamboat caused a network of rivers to spring up. Cyrus McCormick invented the McCormick raper, which did the work of a hundred men.
Bahahahahahahahahahaha! Most of them look like they were done on purpose, but their still good. Reminds me of the clowns in our biology class...