Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zark

Join Team Slimetrail!

I am starting a mapping team/clan because there doesn't seem to be many active teams around.
We are looking for people who have lots of talent mapping, coding or making graphics and textures.
The current members are the Pope, Charles Manson and Michael Jackson.
If you are interested in joining, notify me in this thread.
We will most likely get a domain and have a web-site, which will also have reviews, tutorials etc. which members can add.
The team has already started on five hundred projects, which you will be given information on if you are accepted on the team.

LOLZ IM IN!!!!!11eleven keke CAN I?????? ^______________________^^ IM A GOD MAPPAR!

I have a.. well.. I'd rather not say. Although I feel I could be of use to your team by sitting there and doing nothing.

Scuba Steve said:

Do you guys need me? I have alot of really good ideas for mods!

Yeah, but he needs someone who's good at sprite work.

I will only join if people make the maps for me and I can continue on Uber Crap 2.

I can be a mascot, my skin is all slimey-like.. and traily-like.

I'm in! I got 1000 of concepts for ubar great k3wl l33tz0r TC's that will take 50 years to get done!!11
Plus I'm a great graphics ripper!! You name it, I rip it, I can't draw for shit...

kristus said:
I can write text files!

Seriously, though; it often seems that many really lack that skill. At least Ling's form helps, now.

Oh yeah, I can fuckup most text lumps to cause serious bugs so the testers and bug fixers will have something to do. That's me being useful! :D

DarkJedi188 said:

Oh no! Stay back, don't come any closer.

* Immediately runs in the opposite direction and hides in a broom closet *

That just turns him on more.

I've just discovered a new formula for wad making that intgrates the excruciating chopiness of Grove, the crap ass gameplay of Nuts and all the best features of 1995 maps including 255 light and square 128 unit rooms. I'm in!

You know, UC2 isn't going anywhere. I ask for your permission to join this incredible team of the most talented in the community.