Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bastet Furry

When you had to live in a doom level......

Maybe 10sectors map17. Plenty of room, some teleporters, some little hideouts.

I think it would have to be the inmost dens, cause there is sunlight, water for swimming and houses for living, you could even live in a commune type thing with your friends, of course there will always be fighting over the shotgun in times of peril.

Map 29. Nice open vistas, a space to hide from missiles, and lots of lava. Let me introduce myself. I am Your Name Is, human-idiot(me) relations. How are you? I am a member of ZDoom and finally joined DW (here I am, right?), and would like to become a regular member here

same as YNI, I too had joined the forums and was on the Zdoom forums. just had no reason to post here i guess. *shrugs*

which map would I live in for the rest of my life? Map32.

reason; it's big, it's hard for demon invasions to ambush me, i have a place where i could lock myself up safely until i die of boredom {the plasma rifle area} and it's pretty much like a grand hall :D.

I'd choose one of the huge gothic mansions out there, though they'd need more detail, honestly :P

Or I'd choose something vrack-esque.

Don't forget torches, need them to keep you warm.

I would enjoy living in level 1 Entryway the first thing i would do would be to go outside and have a swim in the water near the secret where you get the shotgun

I would hang out in RTC just for the music. The music's not great on its own but it's by far the best DOOM music out there.

majorsmokey1992 said:

I would enjoy living in level 1 Entryway the first thing i would do would be to go outside and have a swim in the water near the secret where you get the shotgun

at least you'd have sunlight, I'd die without sunlight.

Your Name Is said:

Change of mind. RTC-3057, after being cleaned out by the Cyborg Doomguy, would be nice

No way, so many dead bodies stinking in the corridors. And those screams.. that would freak me out for sure.

One of the temples in Chosen. Only because I love egypt... and 3d is so sexy. :P

ravage said:

One of the temples in Chosen. Only because I love egypt... and 3d is so sexy. :P

I'd rather stay because of all females. Oh wait, than I'd live in Mouse's Bittersweet **

NMN: I don't think the Bittersweet nuns will be intrested in you: Look at the LOVN**** sprites in the wad. >:D

EDIT: WTF?? "X""D" gets censored.

TheDarkArchon said:

NMN: I don't think the Bittersweet nuns will be intrested in you: Look at the LOVN**** sprites in the wad. >:D

EDIT: WTF?? "X""D" gets censored.

It's Deathbringer's fault. (Or some asinine moderator who wanted to get point across).

If I'm allowed to expand things a bit, I surely wouldn't mind living in "The Graveyard" from Heretic (E1M9) or "The Blighted Village" from HeXen: Deathkings (MAP 01). Actually, I made my own HeXen level once I'd rather live in, it had LOTS of houses so there would be room for friends.

If such was not an option, however, I'd settle with Pandemonium (E3M3) from DooM 1.

i'd like to live in E2M7... not too "techy" while not too "hellish", finds a nice balance between... big, complex, and diverse.... its like a mansion... well designed, and it looks great.... could never get bored.

Haha just for the sake of numbers i'll choose MAP20. Heck its like a fortress n i could watch those Cybs n Spiderdemon fighting unto death for sport. Plenty of space for furnitures too.