Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Hey, DW Still Hosts Stuff Apparently

That's right! It was shocking news to me as well. Anyway, welcome DW's latest hosted site to the ever-growing list of unfinished, lost and abandoned projects and ideas that were never fully realized. Sounds exciting, no? The future is a bleak place, my friends. Anyway, hopefully Team Visplane Overflow will not meet the same fate as many other abandoned projects which shall remain nameless, though I'm not quite sure why the team would want to name themselves after a crash message, but I suppose that's their prerogative. Check out the site for all the latest news and developments with the team including upcoming releases, tutorials, reviews and articles.

TECHNICALLY Mordeth and Eternity aren't abandoned either. I'd ask if you actually did any research on this but that wouldn't be the dw way. :(

EDIT: LOL JOEKS I get jokes

heh, anyway, congratulations to Team VPO! Sounds like you've got a hell of a team assembled there, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys are capable of! :)

Go go gadget failing projects! Flop like the wind!

Edit: wtf is with those buttons. you can get them to stick.

Kaiser said:

Well this is unexpected. Heh maybe DW can squeeze in one more hosted site *wink

Yeah, like Kaiser's site. You know, since Phoebus decided to give him the boot for no apparent reason.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I don't see how or why this random mapping team is deserving of a forum, or a hosted site on DoomWorld.

AgentSpork said:

Yeah, like Kaiser's site. You know, since Phoebus decided to give him the boot for no apparent reason.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I don't see how or why this random mapping team is deserving of a forum, or a hosted site on DoomWorld.

Because it's actually on the verge of completing a project, maybe?

AgentSpork said:

I don't see how or why this random mapping team is deserving of a forum, or a hosted site on DoomWorld.

Because they asked?

AgentSpork said:

Boo hoo 4 you...
Oh and I don't remember us being a "random mapping team"... Our team had some time and effort put into it...

Great, now if DW could fix the Phobos hosting too and it would be great. (hint hint) having a redirect from doomworld.com/phobos to doomworld.com/unholy/future hurts me in so many ways.

Xenophon said:

I hope we can become the next Team TNT :P

Wouldn't that require that the old Team TNT was history? I get the feeling rather that this is an attempt to be a new Team Insanity, which is not looking good considering that their wad was/is Doom Millennium. :p

Stealthy Ivan said:

Boo hoo 4 you...
Oh and I don't remember us being a "random mapping team"... Our team had some time and effort put into it...

Time and effort? Your team have been around for .. what, two weeks? All the effort you've made so far is come up with a name for the team indicating that you like bugs and made a pink homepage. :p

kristus said:

Time and effort? Your team have been around for .. what, two weeks? All the effort you've made so far is come up with a name for the team indicating that you like bugs and made a pink homepage. :p

I'm talking about the levels peoples are putting time and effort into, fuck a web page, its just an advertisement for the team...

boris said:

They actually took it off http://clantemplates.com/ (as the link at the bottom shows).

Yeah, I didn't want to spend much time making a web-site because I don't think it is that important. I the clantemplates one looks very nice. And it's free! :P