Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

totaly evil and somewhat doom

"He believes that in every fire the devil leaves his mark somewhere, and that Lucky was touched."

Idiot.

at least it isn't another jesus or mary sighting, i am tired of those. finaly satan gets some press coverage.

see satan isnt a bad guy, he saved a turtle. Sure all those other animals died but at least they tasted good.

honestly stupid people never fail to amuse me.

After this many Heinekken's it better start spawning demons in my general direction.

Because it's a recent event. News doesn't always involve gunfire, you know. I admit, here in Philadelphia we have to keep that in mind.

News needn't contain gunfire, crime or war, although most does. I'm just saying...

Look at this random design on this random object!

News should contain relevent and/or useful information

Why am I bitching about this?

When it comes to a slow news day, interesting information is enough for most media outlets.

"Dora said many other people also say they have seen the image on the turtle, and get scared away."

retards

Hmmmm, wasn't Satan supposed to be a most beautiful being with an ego problem?

Btw, I can't see it, looks like an ordinary burnt tutle shell to me.

Janderson said:

Hmmmm, wasn't Satan supposed to be a most beautiful being with an ego problem?

I'm not sure if the bible says much about any of that.

Quast said:

I'm not sure if the bible says much about any of that.

Must be the crap I find via internet whenever I look at the subject.

The OT mentions him once and doesnt even hint on what kind of being he is. The NT doesn't describe him physicaly.

I've read the Bible about twice all the way through. It gives me the upper hand in many a situation.

I get the upper hand by simply acknowledging that the Bible consists of inconsistent, erroneous drivel. I suppose reading it in detail might be funny though, sort of like watching an Adam Sandler movie (but less intellectually stimulating).

Fredrik said:

I suppose reading it in detail might be funny though, sort of like watching an Adam Sandler movie (but less intellectually stimulating).

You could do both at once by watching Adam Sandler's sleeper hit "Little Nicky"!

You could skip either and watch Going Overboard.

Hmm, actually we could compare this to the Bible in that on the surface it makes no sense, but by delving deeply you could find meaning.

Heh, of all completely random things that could happen, a burn mark on a turtle looks somewhat like the Icon of Sin. I have a feeling it's pretty random, and if not, I don't care if the devil is involved, that's cool as hell. God isn't appealing to us Doomers like this, now is he? **

"He was saved for a reason, everything else had perished, even the other turtles, and I think that reason is basically to let people know that he was down there," Dora said.

Either she has a lucky turltle, or that turtle made a pact with the devil. I wonder how much she wants for it.