Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

American soldiers shoot dog out of boredom

(DISGUSTING SHIT WARNING)
http://www.kaktuz.com/1459-American_Soldiers_Shoot_dogs_out_of_boredom.html

Now... there are a few problems I have with this video.

It doesn't seem like they're American soldiers. It looks like one of them is wearing khakis, and you don't have to be in the Armed Forces to get armor or helmets. Secondly, you don't know if the dog was sick or rabid or anything. Thirdly, I can't imagine where they'd be with that kind of vegetation around.

Still...

This video is roaming the net titled as such. I see some serious consequences arising out of this video having to do with the way the world views the US and its soldiers (not like it's overwhelmingly positive to begin with). The fact that the video just seems wrong somehow puts up a red flag in my head. Does anyone else see what I'm seeing?

"OMG the decapitation video is fabricated" Part 2?

Numbermind said:

I can't imagine where they'd be with that kind of vegetation around.

Why would the location matter? There are US forces all over the globe.

Could be a military base somewhere...in Virginia. heh

either way, it is moot

The fertile crescent does look like that. Iraq isn't all desert. Also, they do look like American soldiers, but not marines though, probably the Army.

We had to shoot a dog over in Iraq because it was barking too much and we were supposed to be setting up an OP. I doubt this was the case in the video. The Army can pretty much do whatever the hell they want anyways so who knows...

true the animal may have been sick.

however so what, its ONLY a dog! what makes killing a dog worse than killing humans? i would rather see him kill a dog over a human.

kiling is wrong, but i love how society reacts to animal deaths vs. human deaths

1) The dog was defenseless.
2) You could have been born a dog. How would you like that?

It's not really shocking. You place a bunch of young men with guns into stressful situations and the do stupid stuff... many times stupid illegal stuff. Things like abuse in Iraq and Guantanamo or shooting a pet, these aren't isolated incidents, that's just the facts of what happens with the military. My Lai, WWII abuses... people seem to think the United states military is some mighty, courageous force that is morally good, yet they're just as barbaric and corrupt as any military force in history.

Aw man that poor puppy. What a bunch of faggots, unless the dog was trying to eat them. Then they could kill it

It is possible the dog was wounded from stray shrapnel or a chopper strafe.

The dogs run Rampade in Iraq. They are three times the size of a normal dog here they carry many diseases that are fatal. They aren't anyone's pets. They are very Dangerous and can rip you to shreds in aa matter of mins. It's no joke. They have to be shot on site. It's the order they are givin. It takes a few bullets to kill these dogs, even when shot in the head they still have to unload at least 8 single rounds or more. Oh and there not Khakis there DCU'S

The civilians run Rampade in Iraq. They carry many diseases that are fatal.They are very Dangerous and can rip you to shreds in a matter of mins. It's no joke. They have to be shot on site. It's the order they are givin. It takes a few bullets to kill these civilians, even when shot in the head they still have to unload at least 8 single rounds or more.

Consider for a minute the demography of any militaristic armed force in the world. Think about the ideology, aspirations, intelligence, social layer and doctrine of the majority in any given group.

There. Explained.

There was nothing wrong with the dog, they clearly did it for fun. The person who submitted it said this:

"Hi my name is M. D. formaly of A TRP 1-10 CAV 4ID and while in Iraq we had a sport of killing dogs whenever the Iraqis werent shooting us. So when I shot this one at about 50 yards with my M4 and it ran yelping to lower ground, we had to finish it so my friends and I went to it and started shooting it. I ve never seen a dog take as many shots to the head at least 4 as this one did and then after we thought it was dead we dug a hole and when I picked it up with the shovel it came back to life, so we shot it a couple more times....its pretty funny."

Taken from:

*LINK REMOVED DUE TO THE SITE IT WAS FROM*

i posted the samthing the othernight on irc its pretty lame that they have nothing else better to do, its funny doom guy does more hardcore shit than killing dogs

Assholes. Anyone who enjoys killing _just for the fun of it_ should be fucking shot.

-Jk- said:

Assholes. Anyone who enjoys killing _just for the fun of it_ should be fucking shot.

and thus you would solve nothing, yet gain enjoyment from someones death

you know these same soldiers over iraq are gonna come home and live a normal life and get married have kids drink starbucks coffee drive that expensive car go to gas station and get a fill em up by the gas attendent who greets u with that sparkly candy smile and a thumbs up and 5 dollar tip go to work open brief case pulls out 2 clocks and unload on everyone just because he learned that new trait from his last job.

man life is miserably cold and dark, but no it sucks that these people who we once known as "normal" people come back as the people who inhabbited earth many many thousands of years ago only this time with the masters degree in evolution of how to kill you. WHY A FUCKING DOG PUT A CAT IN A MICROWAVE BUT DONT UNLOAD ON A DOG THATS SOPOSEDLY MANS BEST FRIEND RIGHT???

MORBIDTWATT said:

WHY A FUCKING DOG PUT A CAT IN A MICROWAVE BUT DONT UNLOAD ON A DOG THATS SOPOSEDLY MANS BEST FRIEND RIGHT???

I thought women were.

well if ur into that kind of thing and love life enough to create a new one thenn feel free have sex with a woman seeing as how there only good for making steak and ducking there head beneath the sheets when u fart so u can laugh at them like u do everyother day of the week just laugh at them and fuck em forget em, feel free make a new generation of whatever comes out of ur ballsack and make an even uber 1337 at defining depression generation, never know the generation might be named after another soda bottle or a computerconsole where u plug a cord up ur ass to play online skulltag last man standing, or u can help me stop this virus called life by redefining celebancy. celebancy does not mean fuck anything that chatolic schools produces in a choir. preist in churchs do this celebancy pratice wrong, see when doing celebancy u dont have sex at all so life stops getting made and we have area 51 meaning earth all to ourselves so help me for the bigger cause drop what ur doing and come in the no sex in the doomsphere room, this will be our doomworld

MORBIDTWATT said:

more random nonsense

Do you even listen to yourself? Or have any idea at all what it is you're trying to say?

Doesnt suprises me.... American soldiers are bound by military law to kill children in war zones.
They can be "disbanded without honor" (Unehrenhafte Entlassung) when they dont do this.
Now quess why no American soldier can be sued by the UN ;)

But as i always say: Think its war and no one show up!

Bastet Furry said:

Doesnt suprises me.... American soldiers are bound by military law to kill children in war zones.

Oh shut the fuck up. If you believe this is true, you're an idiot. Ever seen that video of that American soldier dancing with Iraqi kids and giving them candy? Where was directive "Slaughter Little Shitheads" there?

Bastet Furry said:

They can be "disbanded without honor" (Unehrenhafte Entlassung) when they dont do this.
Now quess why no American soldier can be sued by the UN ;)

But as i always say: Think its war and no one show up!

Yes but little childeren show up out side military gates in Iraq and say they have a present for the american troops, they let them in and guess what boom, it's a bomb. Gee I wonder why they are givin orders like that. On top of that why in hell would you send your child with a bomb, just to set your child up to die. Thats pathetic, Owell.

BBG said:

Oh shut the fuck up. If you believe this is true, you're an idiot.

Sorry, but somebody got sued by a military judge because he didnt shoot a kid.
Ok, the kid told the enemy where the us troops where, but thats still no reason to give orders to kill a kid, damnit.

BBG said:

Ever seen that video of that American soldier dancing with Iraqi kids and giving them candy? Where was directive "Slaughter Little Shitheads" there?

You really think the military wouldn't take 10 - 15 minutes out of its busy schedule to make a video they know would make great "news" and good publicity?

I'm not going to say that this one act you speak of wasn't a sincere gesture by a soldier, because, frankly I don't know...I've never seen it either. But unless things of this nature are wide spread, and I doubt they are, it ends up being somewhat pointless when you look at the larger picture.